𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

ఌ

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵
(𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆)

"This shit feels like teenage fever... I'm not scared of it he ain't either."

𝟰:𝟯𝟳 𝗽𝗺

"...and then I blocked him." I finished.

"As you should cause that was weird of him." Taina replied.

We were at my house, in my room. We decided that we needed to catch up because I haven't heard from this bitch since last week.

"Am I wrong tho? Should I have asked Dame to leave while I was babysitting Lala?"

"No. Girl, honestly, Sev just seems like he was jealous. It wasn't about you having Lala around Dame it was you being around another nigga. I guess he thought that you were untouchable or some." She replied, and I silently agreed.

Come to think of it, he was acting weird today when I spoke to him in the hallway at school. Of course Dame was there, with his arm around me, but Sev just acted like I didn't exist. I just thought it was because of last night and that he took it more personal than I did. Now, I knew why he was upset... and I started to feel good about that?

"It shouldn't matter who I choose to fuck with tho. He got a girlfriend. And Dame's.... just a friend."

"..."

"What?"

"I might've overheard a conversation. He ran the idea through both the boys, first, but he might ask you out soon." She replied and I felt a smile slide onto my face.

"You like him!"

"I do not! We kissed maybe once or twice, but I didn't think much of it then, just like I ain't thinking much of him asking me out." I said with a shrug.

"BITCH WHAT? And when we're you going to tell me about this?" She asked

"Whenever you had the time to listen. Last time I checked, you was too busy laying under that man." I shot back.