CHAPTER 26: NO MORE QUESTIONS

Y/N opens her eyes, she stretches and gets up from her mattress energetically wagging her tail.  The first thought of the day that she has makes her exclaim it out loud.

Y/N: It's Saturday!

She runs to Loona's bed where she is still lying and jumps up and down to tell her the good news.

Y/N: IT'S WEEKEND!

The adult hellhound just puts a pillow over her head, her adoptive younger sister runs out of the room excited.

Y/N: We're on Saturday!

She, still jumping, turns to look at the wall they discussed so much last night.  Her emotion vanished for a few moments when she saw the wall was still unchanged, without any drawing of her on it, and Blitzø's face - which she knows is his - was still scratched. 

Y/N's attention is diverted when she hears a groan from her father.  Confused, she turns to see the Imp, still in his pajamas - which really wasn't pajamas but a cream colored shirt and black pants - checking his cell phone with a disgusted face.

Suddenly, she forgets the subject again when she remembers today's wonderful date, and runs to her adoptive father, staying right in front of him.

Y/N: Daddy!  Daddy!  What are we gonna do today?  It's Saturday!!

Blitzø turns to look at her strangely, the little hellhound tilts her head when she notices dark circles on the face of the Imp in front of her.  He just ignores her question and peeks into her sister's room.

Blitzø: Loona!  Come here sweetie.

After a few seconds, the hellhound comes out of her room disheveled and in her pajamas, her eyes showing she's still sleepy. 

Y/N stares at her light blue pajamas made of a fabric that seems comfortable for her and for a moment she envies not having one of hers. 

Even before being adopted, she's had to sleep in the same red dress and now it's already completely dusty and dirty.  However, her thoughts returned to the present when Blitzø gets up from the couch and walks to his closet.

Blitzø: There's a full moon today, I'm gonna have to go out to see Stolas.

Loona: The prince?  Why the fuck would he want to see you?

Y/N's ears perked up as she turns to her older sister.

Y/N: A prince?!

However, neither of them paid attention to the pup.  Blitzø went into his closet and locked himself there to change into his normal outfit, inside the closet, he replied to Loona.

Blitzø: Since that night I stole his book, he hasn't stopped calling me on the phone, you've seen it and you know how he gets.

Loona: Tell me about it, when he doesn't contact you on your phone, he uses the company number and I have to listen to him.

Y/N: Are you talking about the book that opens magical portals?

The little hellhound looks at both Loona and the closet where her father is, waiting for answers.

Blitzø: Yeah, well, so that he stops harassing me, I agreed to see him this full moon to make a deal so we can keep using the book.

The pup's still surprised by the fact that there's a prince and the magical book that has caught her attention comes from him.  She wags her tail.

However, her older sister seemed to pay more attention to the conversation.

Loona: What kind of deal?