𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏;

Pov: y/n is an idiot, surrounded by more idiots.

Y/n l/n moved to japan without any clue on how to speak japanese, which might not be a great idea. Though, she got no choice but to move since it's related to her parents' job.

Her daddy was a businessman and her mommy was a business woman, so they move to japan for business and then bag that money.

If you're wondering what she's doing now, she was staring at a guy that to her just looks emo as fuck— his dark, tired eyes roamed over to her face as he felt like he was being stared at for too long before he looked away, uninterested in her.

"Ay yo." Y/n walked up to him, "why do you look so sad? Emo lookin bitch..." she mumbled the last part.

Mikey gave her no response.

"Want to share your story to me? Trust me, it'll help. I've read this article once about how telling strangers your problem might not be the best idea cause they might not give a fuck, but i do, and then you'll feel better—" the girl rambled.

Mikey stared at her in disbelief. Can't she read the fucking mood? He was tired, mentally unavailable, and just want to be left alone to have some me time.

What language is she speaking? Mikey pondered as he slowly looked at the foreign looking girl. English?

Y/n finally noticed that the boy wasn't responding, so she stopped rambling and decided to poke mikey's forehead. "Broski, what's your name? Im y/n by the way."

Name? Mikey thought that it wouldn't really matter if he shares a little bit of info about him as she was foreign, doesn't speak japanese, and he will probably not see her again. "Mikey."

"Damn bro, can you speak english? I've been lonely-"

Mikey blinked at her.

"....you don't speak english do you?"

Mikey shook his head a little.

"But you understand english?"

He blinked.

"Ah, so only little little?" Y/n put her fingers to make a little motion.

Mikey gets it and gave a court nod.

"Huh." The girl stared at him before shrugging, "idc, anyways, do you wanna get some food with me? I think there's this fish looking snack called taiyaki, I've been wanting to eat that again"

Hearing the word taiyaki, mikey looked at her with some interest before standing up and gave her a nod.

"Ah, so you agree to come with me!" The girl smiled before grabbing his thin wrists and dragged him to the nearby taiyaki shop.

Mikey stared at his wrists. He thought the foreign girl's hand was warm.

Arriving at the shop, y/n bought one for herself and then looked at mikey. "Broski, which flavor do you want?"