𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟓;

The foreign girl wondered on why the hell is she being treated like some kind of circus animal right now by takemichi.

Y/n stood in the middle with takemichi and the monk while the delinquents circled her.

"I will let you guys see the truth today!" Takemichi said with a determined tone.

Y/n snorted, "idk what u just said but you sound like a preacher—"

"HUSH!"  Takemichi hissed before he turned to the monk, "please do it now!"

The monk sighed tiredly before he faced y/n, who gave him a smile, "oh hey dude monk! Nice to see you again!"

"I'm sorry for this." He said before he slapped her forehead, "WHA-"

The foreign girl's body suddenly dropped down to the ground, making the delinquents gasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"  South screamed as he hurriedly went over to the girl's limp body, shaking her to wake her up, worry evident in his eyes.

Mikey frowned at the scene before he glared at takemichi, "...I'll held you responsible for this...if something bad happens to y/n-chin.."

"Dude, this is so not cool." Senju frowned before quickly strides to south, helping him to try and wake her bestie up.

"Move." Senju said before she grabbed y/n from south and raised her hand before she bitch slapped her bestie, hoping that her bestie wake up. "Oh shit, she isn't waking up—"

"Now why would you slap her-" benkei sighed disappointedly.

Wakasa looked at his friend, "stop always defending her."

"...she's literally unconscious and I'm concerned. What am i supposed to say? yea keep on bitch slapping her?" Benkei scowled.

"Then why don't you do something?" Takeomi suggested.

The big man grunted and walked towards the limp foreign girl, poking her cheek. "Y/n, i have muscles-" he grabbed her hand and put it on his bicep.

"Seriously? Again?" Wakasa groaned.

Benkei blinked, "she's usually excited about muscles."

"Well that doesn't mean she's gonna quickly wake up from what the fuck just happened now!" Takeomi groaned, "and where the fuck is the monk?! Did he run away?!"

The others quickly searched for the monk when takeomi said that and panicked when the monk is gone.

Draken had a dead inside look on his face as he mounted his motorcycle, "someone keep an eye on that little shit, I'll try to look for the monk."

"I'll go with you." Inui offered along with the other previous toman members, making draken nod as they speed on the streets to find and catch the runaway monk.

"Should we like check if she's breathing?" Koko suggested.

"Good idea." Sanzu quickly went up to the girl and put a finger under her nose, "oh shit-"

The dude grabbed the girl's collar and shake her aggressively, "y/NNN ARE YOU ALIVEE?! HELLOOOO?!!" He screamed at her face.

Mikey put his hand on sanzu's face and shove the guy away before catching y/n in his arms, frowning at sanzu and then worriedly looked at the girl. "Y/n-chin wake up or I'll throw another rock at your window."