𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟒;

"What are you looking at?" The foreign girl squinted her eyes at takemichi's determined form as he stood in front of her with a deep frown on his face, his arms spreading to the sides as if he was trying to stop her from walking.

"What do you want you fucking stalker—" she pulled out a face of disgust, making takemichi's alarm bells ring inside his head. "Tch. You're not even as attractive at zuzu, i don't like you—"

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD WHAT IF SHE ATTACKS ME?! He panicked inside.

Izana the ghost, who finally decided to show up again after a few days of gone missing, which he probably use to float around the neighborhood and scare kids out of boredom, deadpanned at takemichi.

"This dude has some kind of weird ass hero complex." He said to y/n who just scowled more at takemichi after she heard what izana said.

"Pss pss," she called to izana who turned his head to her, "attack him-"

OH GOD WHO IS SHE TALKING TO?! Takemichi panicked again, his eyes darting left and right. IS IT A GHOST?! SHE CAN SEE GHOSTS?! SHE PROBABLY MAKE THE GHOST POSSESS MY FRIENDS AND MAKE THEM LIKE HER—

"No way."

"Why bro? You've been terrorizing kids these past few days, it's just another kid with a weird piss lookin hair this time!"

"What am i supposed to do? That bitch aint gonna get scared with a simple 'boo'"

"I think he will." Y/n said before she face takemichi, "look at him. Trembling like some rat that i sprayed with a water hose-"

"You know this country has an animal protection law right?"

"Fr?"

"Bestie, You're going to jail—"

"And you're gonna bust me outta there"

Izana snorted, "fuck no. Rot in jail."

"Why u and kenken always so mean to me bro 😔"

"Cause nobody likes you—"

"Ong, stop that or else I'm replacing you with another ghost buddy."

Izana the ghost quickly floated in front of her and squeezed her shoulders, his eyes sharp as he stared directly to hers, "who the fuck are you replacing me with?! You can't replace me!"

"Why are you suddenly aggressive?!" The girl freaked out as she squealed when her ghost buddy just decide to stare at her more with those big eyes of his blankly, making her more scared.

He wouldn't admit it, but he would be jealous and depressed if the foreign girl got another ghost bestie. It should be his only place!

If another ghost is gonna compete with him, he was ready to throw hands— as much as a ghost can throw hands. Which mf is it? The ghost hissed inside his head.

"BRO STOP STARING ME WITH THOSE EYES, THEYRE SO SCARY-" y/n cried while izana said nothing and kept his hands on her shoulder, very keen on making her stay still as he stared into her soul.

She's nuts!! Takemichi cried inside. He believed she was either a demon, or is possessed by a demon..or maybe an evil ghost! And the reason his friends are attracted to her? Takemichi believed she hexed or cursed them into doing that.