Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Lu Xi looked away uncomfortably, facing the mirror, took off the earrings she just wore, and other jewelry on her body, and put them into the jewelry box.

    Next, I was supposed to take my clothes to take a shower...

    However, Xie Yichao was still standing by the side, frowning slightly, with a somewhat serious expression. Lu Xi's gaze met him in the mirror, and the two of them looked at each other in silence for a few seconds. Lu Xi couldn't help laughing out loud.

    She smiled, and the atmosphere melted, Xie Yichao couldn't help but twitched his lips, his eyes helpless.

    Lu Xi pretended that nothing happened just now, and said calmly: "Our house, heck, it seems to be a bit old?"

    After all, he just got married and lived here, at least seventeen or eight years.

    When she first wore it, she found that the sound insulation was not good. At that time, someone came to make trouble, and she could hear it in the room, but later the house did not allow outsiders to come, and the servants spoke softly, and was never disturbed again. , she gradually forgot.

    Xie Yi looked down and nodded.

    Downstairs is Xie Heng's room.

    He didn't care about it before, after all he was the only one living in the room, and sometimes he would hear Xie Heng playing games at night, and he would clear his throat loudly, or call Xie Heng, and he would restrain himself immediately.

    I didn't expect to see today...

    "It's been a long time, and I'm used to living here." Xie Yichao actually doesn't have that high requirements for basic necessities of life, and he doesn't pay attention to pleasure, but now he has changed his mind.

    It should be replaced.

    And the sooner the better.

    It's easy to talk about where to move, but the point is, we can no longer let Nizi's room be next to theirs, let him live on the far side, the farther away the better.

    Xie Yizhao lost his mind at the moment, his eyes returned to his usual innocence, he said to Lu Xi: "Where do you want to move, you can take a look during this time, let's move there as soon as possible." Lu Xi was stunned for a moment

    .

    She hooked her lips and couldn't help laughing. Is this the wealthy boss? Just because my son yelled in the middle of the night, saying he was going to move?

    In fact, she is used to living here. Except for the sound insulation problem, everything else is very good. She is a little bit reluctant to move at this time.

    Lu Xi blinked at Xie Yichao: "Don't worry, I'll pick slowly. Anyway, I'm buying a house now and it needs to be renovated, so it will take half a year to live in." The man's eyes were still steady, and he couldn't see any emotion

    . His fingers unconsciously clicked on the pants a few times.

    After a while he said: "I have a lot of property under my name, I will show it to you another day, and pick one you like."

    Lu Xi:?

    She suddenly had a doubt. He said that there are many properties under his name... How much property does this man have that she doesn't know?

    How do you say that moving is like going to the vegetable market to pick Chinese cabbage?

    But Lu Xi didn't ask.