Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Song Siyang fled in despair.

    Both Xie Heng and Lu Xi were silent.

    After reacting, Lu Xi couldn't help laughing.

    But because of the conversation with Xie Heng just now, she couldn't quite laugh.

    Where has she been for the past sixteen years... How can she explain this?

    After crossing these three words, she couldn't say them at all, in a physical sense.

    Xie Heng realized that his face had been seen, so he didn't bother to chase after him, so he directly sent a message to threaten Song Siyang not to speak out.

    He is not worried about him.

    Putting down the phone, Xie Heng saw Lu Xi's worried face in a blink of an eye.

    Even with Batman... oh no, the lady's eye mask, you can still see her expression.

    Xie Heng was suddenly a little nervous.

    Shouldn't he be asking this question?

    He didn't want to ask at first, it was all because of the dream yesterday, which made him a little impulsive.

    He is not stupid.

    Lu Xi's disappearance these years is too strange. With his father's financial resources and ability, even if she went to a foreign country, as long as she is still on this planet, it is impossible to find a clue.

    Moreover, when she came back, she looked like she was in her twenties, just like when she was young.

    Sometimes Xie Heng himself would forget Lu Xi's current age, thinking that she was only in her early twenties.

    She looked so young indeed.

    It's no wonder that others thought she was a stepmother. It took him a long time to believe it at first.

    His classmate's mother also looked young, but she had undergone medical cosmetology, and she looked fine from a distance, but she could still see a clear sense of age when she looked up close.

    And Ms. Lu... She looks like a little girl in terms of appearance, mentality, and even her voice.

    He didn't want to get to the bottom of it and make her unhappy, but he really wanted to know what she had gone through these years.

    "Actually, if there is any secret that you can't tell, just tell me, and I will never ask in the future." Xie Heng said.

    Lu Xi: "Maybe it's a secret, so I can't tell."

    Xie Heng was slightly taken aback.

    I can't say it, it's not that she doesn't want to say it, could it be...     "...No, you are a clone."     Xie Heng was not angry when he was bullied, after thinking about it, the light bulb in his head flickered, "You It's Sleeping Beauty, who slept in a mysterious place for sixteen years, and then was brought back by my father."     Lu Xi really thanked him, not only calling his mother Sleeping Beauty, but also his father as His Royal Highness.     She couldn't help asking: "Where is the so-called mysterious place?"     Xie Heng said nonsense, "It's similar to the place in Peach Blossom Spring."     Lu Xi felt that there was also a reason for this child's poor Chinese performance.     Seeing that his eyelashes were trembling and he was about to open his eyes, Lu Xi frowned, "Wait a minute, I'll wipe it clean for you."     The boy said "Mmm" and sat obediently.     Lu Xi took a tissue to wipe off the essence on his eyelids and around his eyes, and reminded him in a warm voice: "It's still a little sticky, if you don't mind, go wash your face."     Xie Heng opened his eyes.     A pair of clear eyes similar to hers looked at her intently, their eyes were very happy and satisfied, and showed a bit of dependence.     He finally knew.     She left this family all these years and was not by his side, not because she didn't want him anymore, but because she had unavoidable reasons.     That's enough. As for alien clones or time travels, what does that matter?     "Then will you... wear away again?" Xie Heng stared at her closely, as if he didn't want to miss every micro expression on her face.