Chapter 6

Yesterday night, Jacob called me and I don't know why but I answered.

-Hi, I said

-Hey...

-So, you and Ash..

-Nothing. It's not the subject that I want to talk about. What about your scars? Why you don't want to talk about it?

-Jacob, you can't understand. I'm ashamed of myself, it's personal and I don't want to show that.

-Ok, you don't need to show them to me but I want to know if you have other scars.

-Altogether, I have 3 scars. The one that you saw, one on my tight and one on my belly.

-Ok, you have a lot... Now that you proved me that you were right, I am on your side.

-I don't want you on my side!

-Why? It was not what you wanted? You wanted me to trust you but now you don't! Why?

-Because.. You... No... You're not, oh my gosh.., I cried

-I am not what?!

-You're not really on my side, you are on Ashley's side... I don't want somebody who plays a double game. I need someone that I can really trust! Like Cassy!

Somebody that don't do plan against me, I whispered

-What did you say?

-You are freaking doing a plan against me with Ashley! After, you want me to trust you and you say that you are not on her side! Are you kidding me?

-Euh... I... Didn't know that you knew that...

-Yeah, I realized it. Do you think that I'm crazy? That I don't understand what is happening right now! Jacob do you take me like a crazy girl! What is your goal by doing things against me? Why do want to belittle me?

-The only reason why I did a plan against you with Ashley it's because I wanted to be popular. To be popular like you were! I'm new this year and I don't feel like I am really accepted. I changed school because people bullied me!

-Ah, I didn't know that...

-It's normal, you're the only one that know this. Even Ashley doesn't know it. I don't love her! I just kissed her because I wanted to be popular. I love somebody who have an heart and who lived something really difficult. I realized that I am not for the popular side. The plan was not my idea. Ashley wanted to begin to be your friend another time, like best friends. After, she wanted to start doing rumours about you and anyway I don't think that you want to know that. I'm on your side for the beginning but I wanted to be sure that your version was the truth.

-Jacob... I didn't realize this at all... You are a good boy and you have a big heart... I need to apologize but you know, I will not forgive Ashley so if you want to be her friend, I will no be with you. Jacob, who do you love?

-I understand that you don't want to talk to her after what she did to you. Why do you want to know who I love?

-Because I could say to you if it's a good girl or not. I know everybody at school.

-But, I think that you know the girl more than everyone...

-Ashley?

-No, it's not her. Try to find who is it.

-Oh my gosh, do you love Cassy?

-Nope.

-Jacob, I know nobody else. They are the two people that I know the most.

-Are you sure?

I didn't answer. I thought for one second and I realized that the only other person that I know the most was myself. It can't be me! He doesn't love me, he loves another girl because nobody can ever love me.

-Amy?

-Euh, Hannah, I don't love your sister. She isn't the style of people that I love...

-Jacob, do you love... Hum... Me?

-Hannah, I'm freaking in love with you. I love you.

-Wow, good joke, for a moment I thought that it was true! I am really not smart. No seriously, who do you love?

-It's not a joke, I'm in love with you. The first time that I saw you, your eyes made me fall in love with you. Your confidence even if you were in a difficult period. Hannah, you're beautiful, you're an amazing girl! I don't want you, I need you!

-Jacob, I'm in love with you too but why do you need ME? I'm the worst person that you can have! Why?

-I need your smile, your happiness and I need someone that will listen to me too! You're not the only one who have a difficult life! I don't say that you don't, but you need to have a boy in your life! Cassy, it's a super friend, I'm sure but girls equal problems. You need someone else that could understand you and it could be me.

-So now, you are on my side?

-Yes, I'm on your side. Do you want to be my girlfriend?

-Hum, Jacob, how can I refuse that? Yes, sure I want to be your girlfriend but you need to swear that you will never like William did me.

-I swear it on the head of my family and, I really love them.

-Cool bae, see you tomorrow. Do you will pick me at my house?

-Yes, I will take you. See you tomorrow babe.

Oh my gosh, he said that he loved me! Jacob Austin is now my boyfriend! I don't believe it! My life starts to be better! I texted Cassy two seconds after to tell her the news.

"Cassy, you will not believe it, Jacob is now my boyfriend! He explained me everything and all of the reasons of his acts and oh my gosh, he said that he loved me and he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I said him yes. I will tell you all of the details tomorrow."

"Oh my gosh, this is a good news! I'm really happy for you. I'm excited to know all of the details. Good night my little lover. "

"Good night Cassy!"

I will never forget that night, when everything changed.