Affairs~ Xandra X Reader

* Mature content ahead *

G!P Xandra. (you'd think I was obsessed), rough like reay rough, daddy kink, oral( reader is recieveing) mentions of breeding, affairs, cheating, choking. Dom Xandra, sub reader. Technically Reader is a milf.

TW: heterosexualness

Summary- You are a "happily" married woman, married to a man with two beautiful kids ( a picture perfect family) but once you met Xandra you started having an affair with her. What happens when she comes over to your house and your husband catches the both of you in action.

Your pov:
You were in everyone's eyes "a happily married woman" with a picture perfect family. You were married to a man who you had known for 13 years including the years at college. You weren't exactly in love with him, more like experimenting to see what you liked at that time.

You then came up with the courage to come out to your mom but she didn't take it well and threatened that she'd disown you if you didn't date then marry a boy. "It's just a phase, you'll grow out of it" Were the exact words she said to you. Obviously you dependend on her during college, because the small side job you had wasn't enough to keep you stable.

You met Henry, your husband, at the Cafe shop you were working for. The day after you both met, he just kept coming in, trying to talk to you and get your attention. You tried to turn him down in the nicest way possible but he wasn't going to give up so easily. After a while of these small encounters, he finally took you out on a date and, well you pretty much ended up "falling" for him. I mean you might as well not fight it because there wasn't hope for you. You both began dating and after 2 whole years of the relationship you found out that you were pregnant. Henry wasn't bothered at all, and forbid, yes he forbid, you to get an abortion. It was like he was controlling every aspect of you and you were letting him. You tried to explain to him that you couldn't take care of a child while you were in college so a week after that argument, Henry proposed to you, and told-no forced- you to be his housewife. You honestly didn't want to say yes but because of the circumstances, you had to say yes. Let's just say after that everything wasn't as pleasing as one would hope for it to be.

Present
"Alright kids, let's go. Pack you stuff. I need to drop you off at school." you demanded. Your daughter, packed her pencil case into her bag, before walking outside of the house, your son following promptly after. You husband left without a say, not to you nor his kids. Sometimes you felt bad for the two because they tried so much to get closer to him but there was no hope. As your drove them to school, your stomach was doing flips as your fingers tapped on the steering wheel.

You felt giddy because today you would finally be seeing Xandra after her month business trip to France. Xandra. That name itself just brought back the filthies of memories to your head about the past experiences with her. You met Xandra about 10 months ago at a club. At first it was a simple one night stand but after Xandra had you that one time, she became obsessed. She became obsessed with your scent, your smile, your body and her favorite thing, your tight pussy.

10 months ago

"Alright! Let's get some drinks!" Coco shouted in your ear. You rolled your eyes at her, as she downed 2 shots before shoving one in your face. Tonight was a somewhat a free night for you since the kids had a sleepover and your husband was out of town. This week had been quite tough for you. You were so busy this week and your husband never made it easy for you. He was just being such an asshole towards you, making comments on the side or just being utterly disrespectful. He treated you like you were his maid, not his wife.