Boss ~ Wilhemina X Reader

*Mature content ahead *
Strap on (reader receiving), oral choking, fingering, spanking, mistress kink, degrading kink, praise kink, pet names, dumbification (if you squint), overstimulation, fluff at the end.

Summary- You were secretly having an affair with your boss. One day you made a mistake with her schedule so she decides to put you in your place.

Your pov:
"Ms y/l/n, my office. Now." you put the phone down before you got up from your desk. Your heels clicked on the floor as you made your way to Ms Venable's office. You passed a few of your colleagues who just smiled at you sympathetically, knowing that you were making your way to her office.

In other circumstances, you'd be happy, excited even to see her knowing what the outcome would be. But right now you were nervous because you accidentally made a mistake with your boss's schedule which resulted in her being half an hour late to her meeting.

As you neared her office, you fixed your skirt and shirt, not wanting to look messy in front of the older women. You knocked on her door, waiting for an answer.
"Come in." The voice said before you opened the door then closed it.

"Are you just going to stand there, have you forgotten my rules? Pathetic." she sneered out. You locked the door before slowly walking to her desk. You could feel her eyes burn into you as your attention fell onto the floor.

"Look at me." You raised your head slowly. If looks could kill, you'd be six feet under as we speak.

"Do you know how much you've embarrassed me?"She asked and you kept quiet.
" Answer me! "She yelled, as her fist slammed the table.
" I'm sorry Ms Venable. I truly am I just-"
" You just what? You're such a pathetic little thing, I don't know why I even thought of hiring you. "

You looked to the floor in shame. She clicked her tongue before uncrossing her legs.
"Come here." She spoke and you walked to the redhead. You walked until you were face to face with her, your eyes still not looking at her, avoiding those brown eyes of hers.

"I think you deserve a punishment. What do you think?"
"I think I do Ms Venable."
"Uh uh. That's not my name."
"I do mistress."
"That's it." The older woman looked you up and down, licking her lips on the process.

Her hand reached for your skirt, bunching it up to your thighs before her cold hands landed on your ass. The woman then swiftly turned you around, her hand pressing your back onto the cold glass table so that your ass was up in the air.

"I'm going to spank your pretty ass until it's bright red, you will count each and every single hit and if you miscount we will restart. Do you understand me?" you nodded and the woman didn't accept this. She grabbed your hair, pulling you back  to her.
"I said do you understand me?"
"Yes mistress."
"Good girl." She released your hair before her cold hand was on your ass.

Her hand slipped your purple panties off, fingers moving to your folds to feel your slick. You moaned at the feeling of her fingers pressing on your clit. The subtle feeling of her fingers ghosting your clit made you groan out in pleasure which made the redhead release a sadistic laugh.
"You're so pathetic. You're enjoying this huh?" In a matter of seconds, you  felt a hand on your ass, catching you by surprise.

*smack*
"One."

*smack*
"T-two."

*smack*
"Three"

*smack*
"Fuck four"

"This is what happens when bad girls like you don't follow rules. You made me so mad today" Her hand stopped hitting you. Only moving in circular motions.