7 Violin

After the insects of the Male Insect Protection Association left, it began to rain outside. The rain fell on the window glass and slid down with water marks.

Lu Chen slowly rolled up his sleeves and said lightly, "I'll cook today, okay?"

Gu Yu was stunned and came over with some hesitation: "Are you not used to the taste of cooking in the kitchen?"

Lu Chen didn't say anything, but looked up at him in front of him: "Aren't you the most delicious spicy ribs I made? I happened to be at home, and I didn't have time to do it for you before.

With that, without waiting for Gu Yu's reaction, he used his bare brain to operate the wheelchair and move to the sofa. The cushion faced his side. Lu Chen supported his body with both sides and moved his lower body to the wheelchair.

Gu Yu hurriedly said, "Don't move. I'll hold you up."

Lu Chen also said, "Don't move. I can do it myself."

Gu Yu paused.

Lu Chen just paralyzed his legs, and his muscle strength was still far above the level of ordinary military insects. With both supports all the weight of the lower body, except for a few wisps of meticulous hair on the head, he didn't even take a breath, and his face was indifferent, as relaxed as when his legs were intact.

Gu Yuxin couldn't get to the ground, not up or down.

His feet were also stuck there. He didn't go forward or step back. He just looked at him nervously.

Sure enough, the situation still happened. According to reason, Lu Chen should have moved himself up smoothly, but the wheelchair slid back slightly when it was touched. The closer Lu Chen wanted to get, the farther it slid.

Gu Yu wanted to go forward to hold the wheelchair, but he thought about it and stopped moving.

Lu Chen looked up and looked at him with dark pupils: "I can. I can do it myself, my lord.

Gu Yu nodded quickly: "I believe you can. I'm still waiting for you to cook for me."

Lu Chen smiled.

A very faint smile, just like him. Emotions are rarely exposed, all hidden in the bottom of the heart, and even the smile will only be revealed to a very few insects.

Lu Chen stretched back into the wheelchair and suddenly realized, "Did I forget to turn off the foot brake?"

Gu Yu didn't understand anything. He touched the wheelchair for the first time: "Is there a wheelchair or a foot brake?"

Sure enough, Lu Chen operated on the light brain, and the wheelchair was completely fixed. As Lu Chen moved himself up, he did not move too much.

Gu Yu squatted down and carefully studied the wheel: "There is really a foot brake!"

Lu Chen knocked on his side: "There are still brakes, which can also be directly controlled here."

Gu Yu looked up, and the two looked at each other. After holding back for a while, they couldn't help laughing.

Why is it so funny? After working for a long time, I forgot that there was a brake.

Gu Yu asked again, "In addition to running on the ground, can it fly like a suspension car?"

Gu Yu is a real fan of A. He bought a whole room at home, and there was a special room piled up. He also came to the fun of the wheelchair and began to discuss it.

Lu Shen muttered, "The one I bought doesn't work, but there seems to be one on the official website that can fly at high altitude."

Gu Yu just wanted to say that we should buy one to have a try, but he suddenly realized, "Isn't it expensive to fly?"