27 Live

That's what I said, but after lunch, Gu Yuwo collapsed on the single sofa in the fitness room in the afternoon. When he saw Lu Chen doing rehabilitation, he was still thinking aimlessly about how he could solve the problem of the January appointment today.

Thinking of this, Gu Yu wanted to scold the group of grandchildren of the male insect country again.

They announced their establishment once and attacked twice in total. As a result, they were met by Gu Yu, and perfectly made him lose all his work meetings.

After the estrus period, Gu Yu's light brain message interface was full of red dots. His fame made countless media reporters want to interview him. At the same time, there were warning letters and condolence letters from the Male Insect Protection Association.

Within the Male Insect Protection Association, Gu Yu's attitude towards the fact that Gu Yu is a male insect and manipulates the armor for justice is also divided into several factions.

Of course, whether it is praise or warning, Gu Yu doesn't care. He glances at the whole point to delete it, and it's all floating clouds and don't fall into his heart.

But these messages are also mixed with the condolences sent to him by the personnel department of the headquarters of ml company. Gu Yu had to raise his eyebrows and ignore all the polite nonsense and apologies. Finally, he was fired.

Meng Liu also left him a message. It roughly means that the Male Insect Protection Association issued a notice to ml, and criticized it by naming it with an official account on social platforms. Many bugs on the Internet also questioned why they could not ensure the safety of male insects and hired male insects. Under pressure, ml had to fire him.

Meng Liu also felt that if he wanted to make money, it was not necessary for Gu Yu to work.

Lu Chen's own assets are already amazing, and Gu Yu is also a major shareholder after him and Randall - at the beginning, Lu Chen acquired ml shares in the name of Gu Yu.

But if you want to resist the Male Insect Protection Association...

Meng Liu vaguely mentioned that he had better give up early, which was a bet that must be lost.

Everyone knows that the Male Insect Protection Association is only a concrete manifestation of the male and female dilemma of the Zerg, an executive structure. Behind them is the unchanging will of the whole Zerg society for thousands of years.

In other words, the foundation remains unchanged, and all resistance is ineffective.

Gu Yu looked at Meng Liu's obscure advice, collapsed on the sofa with his back and raised his eyebrows slightly.

He felt that Meng Liu exaggerated his will. Gu Yu has no intention to change the male worm dilemma. After all, the vast majority of the male worms in the empire are quite satisfied with their current situation - oh no, it is more like enjoying this privilege of more males than satisfaction.

The canaries in the golden cage all enjoy the golden cage. Gu Yu, a lazy person, is even less in the mood to be a wake-uper who hits the south wall.

On the contrary, these thoughts expressed in Meng's message surprised him.

Gu Yu remembered that when Gao and Meng Liu were classmates, he looked quite normal. I haven't contacted him for years, and I don't know what he has been through, so he can say such obscure words to see through the world.

Gu Yu cares about very few things, and even he only cares about the small family with Lu Chen.

In other words, if you don't touch what he cares about, Gu Yu is too lazy to pay attention to it. But if the Male Insect Protection Association really wants to force him to marry other female insects, Gu Yu really doesn't know what he can do if he is crazy.