ᴛᴇɴ.

Dear Mr.Right

I have to practice my speech today in front of big boob boy, and I mean I've prepared and stuff but, idk, he makes me nervous. His stupid round eyes, and his stupidly perfect jaw, and his stupidly perfect body, and his stupidly perfect smile.

Basically if you can't tell.

........"it's" fucking happening and I can't stop it :(."
________________________________

" ________________________________

"you need to look down." Hayden instructed to me, pointing to the ground.

We decided to finish up our presentation in his front yard, it was a pretty good day out and I made it my mission to drag him out of his room.

"leafy if I do that then I'm not helping, the point is you need to get better with confidence—you told me you were ready." I chuckled.

"I am!" He defended.

"Then what's the problem Hayden?" I questioned lowly, I kept my tone soft so he felt comfortable. At the end of the day I wanted him to be prepared for this so he got the scholarship as well, it wasn't just me.

"it's just—, like I can't—, you—" he kept staggering his sentences like he was struggling to express himself.

"just relax for me," I told him, standing up and walking over to where he was standing, "I told you I'm not gonna laugh or judge you—I'm just gonna sit there and smile," I explained.

"that's the problem stupid—you." He mumbled.

"me?" I questioned genuinely.

"You are making me nervous." He reiterated as he sighed.

"what, I thought you said I didn't.." I responded, shaking my head in confusion.

"I was lying Yamir, you do make me nervous so this whole practice thing is even harder than usual." He spoke, looking at me with a flat expression.

"Ok what can I do so you won't be nervous anymore?" I asked genuinely.

"I don't think it works like that—I'll be fine, just go sit down...I'll figure it out." He instructed.

"you sure?" I asked.

"Positive." He nodded, gently placing his two hands on my chest to push me back.

I allowed him to do so and fell back down into a sitting position as I watched him.

"ok..." he started.