ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ғᴏᴜʀ

"So show me,"  Yamir said simply, staring down at the smaller boy beneath him

"show me how perfect you are." He continued, kissing the smaller boy's forehead, then his cheeks. He kissed over his lips, on his chin, and he continued to trail his kisses all the way down, leaving Hayden shaky and restless.

It had been so long since Yamir had even had sex, he was taking this slow not only so he wouldn't hurt Hayden, but because he wanted to preserve every single second.

He wasn't a virgin, but he'd also never made love before, this was a night of firsts for the both of them.

"my pretty ass boyfriend." the taller praised as he stood upright.

Though Hayden lay there, unsure and unable of what to do, in the eyes of Yamir he couldn't look any more perfect. He wanted to devour him, both figuratively and literally.

Gently, Yamir reached for the waistband of Hayden's pants, tugging the fabric so that Hayden was left in nothing but the thin cloth of his briefs, which hugged his bottom perfectly.

"are you okay?" Yamir asked genuinely, tone soft and comforting so his boyfriend knew he was safe to be honest.

"y-yeah." Hayden mumbled nervously.

He knew he wanted to have sex with Yamir, he just couldn't help but be nervous. There were so many thoughts and worries rushing through his mind.

After nodding, Yamir then slowly reached for the hem of Hayden's undergarment this time, using a very slow pace so the boy had ample time to tell him to stop.

But he never did, Hayden watched closely as Yamir pulled down his underwear, leaving him nude under the eyes of the taller boy.

Instinctively, Hayden went to cover himself, but Yamir immediately grabbed at his wrists gently.

"you don't have to be shy baby, I wanna see you," he muttered lowly.

The adrenaline from the praise outwore the initial embarrassment, and Hayden no longer attempted to cover himself. Really, the only thing that was on his mind was making Yamir feel good, because knowing that he was providing pleasure was what really sent Hayden over the edge.

Again, Yamir began to kiss at Hayden's body, all while removing his own pants this time, but remaining in the cloth of his underwear.

He kissed from his nipples all the way down to the tip of Hayden's member, and that's where he paused.

He took this opportunity to get back on the bed, where he gently grabbed Hayden's thighs and lifted them for a bit, giving him the perfect amount of room to both admire and indulge on his entrance.