𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀

The next day, an oblivious Theodore Nott roamed about in the castle with his hundred galleons that he won from the bet, the smile never wearing off his face while his friend's jealousy was a bit evident on his face.

    "We almost kissed too, if it hadnt rained that exact moment." Theo said munching on his toast in the great hall with a smirk and saw how Blaise Zabini groaned, "Okay enough of it, I dont want to hear more."

    Draco chuckled, "Its alright mate, you are not the one who gave the hundred galleons, relax."

    Theo almost rolled his eyes, hundred galleons were not the thing he was so glad about, it was the girl he spent the last day with. Though the end of it seemed a blur to him but he still remembered that they were at the sunset spot on the hill and were definitely having a good time.

    But what worried him slightly was the fact that he hadnt seen Rosalie Hearst since last night now and that was the particular reason today he decided to have lunch in tbe great hall rather than the common room because he wished to see her and maybe ask her out for the second date.

    Yes, he knew he would definitely go on another date with her and waited for her impatiently to arrive at the great hall. Suprising, that he was waiting for the glimpse of a gryffindor who had vexed him all the time.

     And then there she was stepping into the hall with her muggleborn friend, arms linked and gaze casted down, both of them had a plain expression. Theo waited desperately for her to look up and meet his gaze.

    Both the girls made their way to the gryffindor table and settled with their two friends already having their second lunch now. Hermione passed Rosalie a glass of juice after she pushed away the plate and softly mumbled something to her.

     Theo was finding it a bit uneasy now, she wasnt looking his way at all. Maybe she didnt know he was here afterall he always had lunch in the common room. He needed to do something to grab her attention.  His eyes quickly casted to the half filled glass in front of him with he picked up and dropped shattering it into pieces, gaining the attention of the whole hall let alone her.

    "Mate, are you alright?" Theo ignored Draco's question towards him as his eyes were already locked with Rosalie Hearst and he was quick to offer her a short but sweet smile. But she looked away, as if he were a stranger. His smile faded away as quickly. He couldnt help but wonder if she purposely ignored him or maybe didnt want to give a reaction surrounded by her friends. Yes. He believed the latter to be the reason.

    He saw how Rosalie again mumbled something to Hermione who nodded as both the girls stood up quickly starting to leave the great hall. He wanted to talk to her, now.

     "Oh, I remembered I have got something important to do," Theo said as he stood up wiping his face with a handkerchief while his friends gave him a quizzical look, "Will meet you in the common room later."

    Before turning back to their lunch both Draco and Blaise watched as Theo rushed out of the hall. As soon as he got out, his eyes searched for her and then he spotted her moving along with Hermione and went after them running a hand in his hair, fixing himself a bit.

    "Hearst!" Both the girls halted as they heard the voice and saw who was approaching, Rosalie felt her heart clench. Grasping her hand warmly, Hermione whispered, "Lets not stop, Rose."

    But before both the girls could move forward, Theodore Nott was standing before them almost smiling, "Granger, please excuse us a moment."

    "No." Hermione said dismissively and it took everything in Theo to not say the 'm' word, he didnt want to say it in front of Rosalie.