23.NAYEON

Nayeon's point of view

I SIGH heavily seeing everyone in deep thoughts, they're thinking of momo's dream that serious, jihyo even forgot that we have this meeting. Because of our comeback.

I shook my head and look at the loser besides  me, she's the most beautiful loser for me, i held her hand and smile at her
She squeezed my hands and wink at me,

She's really a flirt, good thing it's only to me
Because if she ever flirt with other woman, I'm going to kill her for real, duhhh she's mine Period.

"you okay?" i ask her she smile and shrugged at me, " yup, i was just thinking of y/n" she said and sighs, " and the things you just said earlier, you were right what if y/n wanted to said anything? Maybe it's related to the incident  20 years ago.. Maybe she's giving us a some sort of sign" she said and sighs "i don't know"

"or maybe y/n wants justice" we looked at momo as suey uttered that, "the bombing incident 20 years ago was still unsolved cold case and maybe y/n want some justice? Isn't that why mostly ghost visit people?" i shook my head and almost slap my forehead because of that dumb idea.

"that's just dumb as you momo" i hissed
"firstly y/n is not a ghost, she's an angel okay? Second what the hell? Are you for real? And third stop thinking of it through maybe its just really a dream, maybe she just show up because she wanted to said that we should move on, on our own lives
Especially you three "i said taking back what i just said an hour ago.

Tzuyu breath out loudly making us look at her," but that's not a bad idea is it? " she said sighing,  " i have been thinking this, maybe this is the right time to open the case and look through it " then she said.

"what?? Are we going to like investigate?"dahyun said clapping her hand, why is she happy about that? Tsk that's mean we'll have another job to do.

"What do you say jihyo unnie?" Tzuyu then ask her, we all look at jihyo she shrugged at us and sighs " Well i agree it's time to know what happened and why it happened, not just for y/n, but for sister marry and for everyone who died that day" "don't worry i got it unnie, I'll hire investigators and anyone that could help us" she said grabbing her phone.

" what do you think really happened 20 years ago?" chaeyoung mumbled but its loud enough for 9 of us here in the room to hear.

TIMESKIPS

I threw my body right to jeong and I share bed, kookkeu came to me running and jump on the bed with me, i smile as i pet her, my kookkeu is my beautiful white fur baby, i have a doll name kookkeu before so i name her kookkeu, since my kookeu was long gone because of the incident 20 years ago.

Speaking of incident 20 year's ago, that's what all we have talked about ever since momo mentioned that y/n showed up on her dream, and we didn't finish the meeting and instead of  practicing after the meeting
Like what we have planned, we ended up visiting y/n's grave again.

It's not like i hate it, i love y/n too she's my baby, but i think we really should move on, y/n's dead already and she'll never come back period.

"hey" the loser said greeting me as she went out of the bathroom, she jump on the bed with me and kookkeu and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sleepy but i don't want to sleep" she wine's making me rolled my eyes. " You're really such a loser jeong" "you're loser" and she is right about that.

"Do you miss her?" I ask out of the blue, she look at me and smile sadly, " I do... Everyday" i want to be jealous because every since then, y/n is the only thing that can distract her, aside from me.

I don't know what she feels about y/n because I'm not sure she and its not clear,
But I'm here with her so I'm stopping my self, and it's y/n our baby and i shouldn't
Be jealous of her.

"jeong" "hmm?" "Are you in love with y/n too?" "what?"

she rose up from our bed and stare at me with frown, then a seconds later she burst out laughing, holding her tummy she rolled laughing at our bed.

"Oh my god im nayeon" she said wiping her none existence tears, " how could you think that nabongsky" she cupped my face as she brushed her thumb on my lips, " I told you
I have a crush on you every since i have laid my eyes on you the first time we met, you are the first person i would have fall in love with, next is our kids, i love you so much nayeon, I hope you're nor doubting that"

I shake my head and smile "I'm not, I'm sorry it just suddenly came out" "nahh you're the only one in here nayeon okay?"
She said pointing at her chest in front of her  heart is. " i know" "you should, y/n is only my daughter, she's not but for me she is and i guest I'm just guilty that i let her die just like that somehow it's also my fault" "no it's not, y/n wouldn't like us blaming ourselves, i believe in Tzuyu she can solve this case" " You're right, i believe in tzu too"
"she is chou sally no one can beat her"

"I Know... Now why don't we you know since i can't sleep" i widen my eyes at her and point at sleeping kookeu on my side using my lips. "I'm bringing kookeu to the other room" she said and lift kookkeuu upp
"make sure your naked when i get back" she said.

And like i always said, I'll just leave it everything to your imagination.

*****

Not suitable for kids, 😂😂 😂
2yeon is the my only ship that i could save in these story, its hard shipping mina with another member when infact she's just for chaeyoung and so as momo and dahyun,

But for the sake of our imagination i have to say goodbye to them.

Not proof read, not edited.

Tell me if do you want me to make this a polly type book too, or just one member because I'm debating with my whole self.