30. Unmask

MARI'S POINT OF VIEW

"Then what happens next?" rolling my eyes at her, i lean back to my chair touching my own lips, "Then we went to her car and make out" i said very much proud

Jisoo laugh then took a sip from her glass
"Huh... I'm doubting at first but.. I didn't know you can really do it" she said laughing.

Lisa rolled her eyes "You're crazy Mari are you really doing this?" "You know me lili i have never say no to a challenges I'll show you I'll win" she shook her head " They're not a simple person, if they find this out you'll be dead "

I hissed and smirk at her "I am gwon mari , I'll make sure to have them over heels on me so that it'll be easy to manipulate them... In the end even THE GREAT chou Sally will worshipped me" "fine whatever you want, but don't say i didn't warn you" " You're really useless friend can you just support me?"

"I do I'm just worried for you... Katarina son is protected by the government, she has known so many royalties around the world,  she's basically one of the most important person here More Than the president, even north korean president respect her!! Kim dahyun is basically sister of our president Kim jennie!! And chou tzuyu!! Also known as CHOU FREAKING SALLY!! THE UNBREAKABLE lawyer who's fear by anyone and can't be defeated by anyone " she said and breath out heavily," If you failed to do THIS FREAKING mission of yours, you'll be dead, no one even your GREAT father can save you " she said freaking the fuck out.

I hissed raising my brows at her
"lisa MY NAME IS GWON MARI and you know what's the meaning of my name?" i said and grab my glass twirling it around, "It means THE BEST" sooyah said with a smirk on her face, i smile at her "You're right IT MEANS THE BEST so there for IAM THE BEST, I am the daughter of my father"

I drank the whole glass of wine from my glass and smirk at her, lisa sighs and just nodded her head.

Sooyah place down her drink and smirk at me, "I'm going to tell you a secret" she said placing her index fingers in front of her lips, "Actually I knew them... The nine of them we all used to be in the same children's home" she said then laugh.

I look at her with my brows furrows
"what?" she nodded " yup, the nine of them
Nayeon, jeongyeon who used to be kyungwan, momo, sana jihyo who used to be jisoo like my name but she's the loser jisoo, mina, dahyun chaeyoung and tzuyu"
She snapped her fingers. "OHH i forgot there's one, what's her name?"

Brushing her hair, she scratches her head and shrugged.

"Are you serious??" lisa ask her very much shocked. Well I'm also shocked, i didn't know their adopted? Huh so they're useless kids left by their useless parents, how annoying.

"are you sure or you're just drunk?" i ask her feeling a little bit annoyed, she nodded her head, "yep... But wait I'm thinking the name of that kid" she said placing her hand index fingers on her temple.

How funny she's pretending to think, she doesn't even have a brain at all,

I jumped out of shock as she slap the table,
"I remembered!!" she said feeling proud, i held my chest and glared at her, " You got me there!!" lisa complained.

"I'M sorry.... I remember the name" she said and paused, "It's y/n... The name of that kid is y/n"  i froze hearing that name, god knows how i hate that name, i hate that kid.

"y/n?" i ask she nodded "Yes she's a small kid, she has a natural brown hair just like you, a little big eyes like you, and she's so small, everyone's adore her especially those nine.... More precise is the SMC" she said with a smirk.

"what? SMC? Wooohhh she must be so lucky" lisa said earning an eye rolled from me, yes that y/n is lucky, too bad she's dead.

"they favour her, i even heard from the other kid they're calling her wife, kyungsoo even said she married those four" she said and sighs, "too bad she died from the accident years ago...."
"good thing she died" i said out loud
I sense they're eyes look at me but i only rolled my eyes.

"mari your bad" sooyah said pouting
"I Don't care, but thank you it's a compliment for me" she shook her head and sighs "Back to my story, i saw how those nine mourn for her, were all there
On the wake for every single one who died
Those three are the ones really affected, she's everyone's baby... I hate her but i feel bad"

I hissed and rolled my eyes, "she deserves to die, good thing she's dead...." i said and stood up, "and if you feel bad then go and follow her" i grab my bag and took my wallet bringing out a bunch of cash then placed it down to the table.

"Mari !!" i heard them call me but i ignored them, i storm out of the restaurant and went straight to my car.

I was in a good mood when i came here first, but I'm leaving feeling so mad, that son of a bitch y/n can really ruin my mood so good.

I really hate that to the moon and back, if only she was here, I'll kill her again and again and again,

After a few minutes of driving i pull off in front of my parents house, i mean the house of my father, because my bitch of a mother doesn't even own a dime in here, she's just a useless slut, she's the second i hate the most if only my father can live without that bitch, I'll kill her and burry her next to her favourite daughter.

"Ms Mari" the maids greeted me and bow down, i look around "where's my father?"
The butler Mr han bow and greeted me also.

"He storm off Ms mari" he said making me frown then rolled my eyes, "what did that bitch do again?"  "please watch your words Ms, they had a fight about certain things, your mother is in her room"

Nodding my head i sighs, " thank you I'll head upstairs now" "do you want me to fix you something to eat?" i shook my head
"nah i had my Dinner" i said leaving him.

Then i went upstairs, i walk to where my good for nothing mother is, i really hate her guts doing some thing that my father would hate the most, or make my father feel hurt.

She's really stupid, i stopped in front of her 
Room and held the doorknob, i wast about to twist it opened when i hear my mothers voice, making me froze on my spot.

"are you really sure? Y/n is alive? My
Baby is alive?" 

My heart beat fast hearing my mother's cried in happiness, she's happy but more importantly is that son of a bitch is alive.

I bit my nails while my tears are slowly tricking down on my cheeks, it can't be, she can't be alive.... Why is she alive?

I storm off and walk towards my own bedroom, slumming the door shut, i threw my bag somewhere and walk towards my desk, throwing everything i can.

If that bitch is alive then i had really had to work fast, i must make those three fall in love with me.I must own them  i need to win their favour i must have those nine on my side so that y/n, my dear sister will never had anyone by her side other than my good for nothing and a bitch of a mother.

So that she'll wish that she'll never came back ever again.

**********

Hello now this is the answer to everyone's question 😂😂😂 so stop asking me further questions 😂😂

Thank you for reading, not proof read and not edited.