chapter -1

Eagles were flying about the sky indicating someone died not just one but many

People of KGF surrounded the 3rd mine of KGF.

After the death of Reena, his wife, Rocky became crazy.
He just couldn't take the fact that his lovely wife, Reena and his unborn child is no more.

They got killed just infront of his eyes.......they got killed by his one and only enemy adheera, by his own hands!.

Rocky felt all broken seeing his wife who was lying without breathing and was covered in dry blood of hers

He kept his hands on her belly and touched his unseenable died baby, their baby and cried.

No one saw Rocky, the great mafia of the whole world shedding his tears.
His unborn child died before seeing the world or it's parents.

"I promise you both, i will take revenge by killing his entire clan for you both!!!" Rocky kept his hand on reena's belly and promised.

"Beata, it's time" his chacha said keeping his hands on rocky's shoulder.

Rocky got up and stood at a side.

Then the formalities were done.
The people of his territory, KGF gathered and was crying, seeing their Queen's dead body and broken rocky's state.

After formalities,they buried reena's body.

"Carve, THE ONE AND ONLY KING OF KGF ROCKY'S LOVELY WIFE, REENA AND BABY on their grave" Rocky said , his hands were deeply clunching his wife's necklace.

It's the necklace he gifted to her on their wedding.

"They will suffer on behalf of adheera, i will make them beg for their life, on their knees infront of me" Rocky said while clunching his jaws.

"Prepare the car" he said to his chacha who was looking at him with his fearful eyes.

"Beata, think twice before doing anything, he was the one who committed mistakes and sins, why his family??"

"Chup chacha! I know what i am doing,his blood is running in his family members and i will kill each and everyone in his clan ,i WILL! and will wipe his blood from this world" Rocky said with his red angry eyes, it's not less than the Satan's eyes.

Rocky loaded the gun.

His chacha know well about his character, he knows once he decided, he will do that at any cost. only God can stop him.

"Yah Allah, please save the innocent souls" he prayed.

Rocky took his car followed by many cars of him drove to adheera's mansion.

"A-adheeraji died" a man of adheera said.

The whole family of adheera broke into tears.

"I told him, i begged him, i cried infront of him not to get involved in mafia stuffs and that KGF MINES , he didn't listen, see his state now, how will I able to take care of my son's and daughter alone in this cruel world alone Allah!" An lady screamed.

"Ma, please don't cry, we are there for you" Harish,the eldest son spoke to his mom, comforting her.

"Ma, w-what h-happened to p-papa??" Saara the one and only daughter of adheera spoke

"Papa died beati" her mother said hugging her

"This c-can't be t-true m-ma, who killed him and for why??" Saara asked as tears made their way

"Papa got killed because he is CUNNING! He is obsessed with that KGF!!! " Their mom screamed

"You can't understand beati.............you papa is a mafia and was once the king of KGF he want to claim back his territory and was killed by ROCKY" their mom spoke

"R-rocky??? The m-mafia k-king of the whole world???" Saara shook her head unable to accept the reality

"Yes! He was the one who killed your papa"

"Sita Devi, please run from here with your children as soon as possible!! Mafia king Rocky is coming her to kill you all! Go before he come here" a man spoke who came running.

Everyone got shocked and shivered hearing the name ROCKY
Everyone knows when he comes he will surely kill them..

"Oh god! Why are you giving us so much pain??" Sita said and broke down into tears

"Ma, nothing will happen to us until i am here"  Harish said

"Nakul, saara pack what are very necessary, we are going to leave ASAP" Harish screamed.

They both nodded and started packing money, jewels, some food to eat,etc and came out.

"Let's go from here before he comes" Harish said.

Harish holded his mother and saara's hand and turned around to leave but................

The devil himself was standing infront of the house door while blowing his gun and wistlling.

"Where are you going? Trying to escape from me" he said with a smirk while looking at his gun.

His deep voice sent shivers to them.

Rocky took his gun and pointed straightly at Harish and..................

Shoot

____________________________

+50 votes

Hi everyone,

How this part made you feel?

This is your author Kim, from 🇮🇳

Hope you loved this part

Who is saara?

Did Rocky shooted Harish? Or someone? Or no?