❤️🏠Home Sweet 🏠❤️

As I was enjoying this peaceful sleep the sleep was getting too peaceful so opened my eyes and I was not in the hospital. I looked around and I was back home in our room. I set up in confusion and got of the bed, I looked around for Enzo but he was no where to be found. I felt tears in my eyes and hunger was starting to kick in.
You: Enzooo
I heard the front open and I looked around the corner hoping it would be him and it was him indeed.
Enzo: baby good mornin- what wrong my sweetheart

He dropped the bags of groceries on the island and opened his arms for me.
I walked over to him and he lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him and his scent calmed me down.
Enzo: I'm here now bby, yesterday you were sleeping so I just carried you out the hospital.
Enzo: but the doctor said you're fine now
You: ok never do that again
Enzo: *chuckle* ok babygirl I won't do that again
Enzo: I can see my babygirl is growing so big
He said looking at my stomach and kissed me and I kissed him back. He set me on the island and we made out, I wanted him to stop so that I can still process the morning.
You: stoppp Enzo
Enzo: shhh

He kissed my neck and I grabbed the banana from the bag and peeled it. He grabbed the banana and put it back.
You: Enzo I wanna eat I'm hungry
Enzo: me too
He carried me to the couch. All I wanted was a banana but not this banana. He kissed my sweet spot making a moan slip out.
He pulled his dick out and removed my panties. I felt it going in and I wasn't even ready for it. I gasped so loud squeezing his biceps. He's dick stretched me out and it felt amazing.
I looked at him and he was deep in it his eyes were closed and I'm sure he was already close. He was Fucking me like I was gonna be dead by the end of the day.
I tried to push him off but he wouldn't move.
You: shitttt Enzooo
He thrusted in me one last and he was pulling my hair. I don't remember the last time he did that. He came in me and it was faster than I thought, I didn't even get to cum but damn seeing him out of breath was like seeing your child graduate.
Enzo: *laugh*
You: *laugh* what the hell was that
Enzo: damn I really needed that
You: get out of me please
Enzo: no im not done, if you didn't cum then the job is not done, right?
You: y-yeah

He said leaning in to kiss me, and he started fucking me again but this time is was very intimate he took my leg and put it on his shoulder making it him go deeper. I couldn't keep up with the kisses anymore he's long tongue was down my throat and his lips gosh so soft. We both looked down and definitely loved the view. He kissed my neck and looked at me, I hate when he does that. He thrusted harder just to see my reactions. After mins of this going on i came on his dick and came in me again. I couldn't stop shaking my orgasms are always so hard. He pulled out and wiped the cum from my pussy with his two fingers.

Enzo: open up lil girl
I did as he said and he stuck his fingers in my mouth. I sucked the cum off off his fingers and he smirked.
Enzo: that's my good girlll
He said kissing me, I love this man so much. He carried me to the kitchen and set me on the island.
You: I missed this place so much
Enzo: i have a question
You: ya
Enzo: can we get a new place like our old place
You: Enzo really, but I love this place soo much and besides it's better looking and it's easier to clean, the old place took me almost the whole day to clean
Enzo: ok listen, this can be a holiday house and the other can be our main-
You: I thought you loved this place wasn't it your childhood home
Enzo: yes it was but-
You: so I don't know what your problem is
Enzo: first of all i don't like when you Cut me off secondly yes it was which makes it even worse
You: enzoooo don't say that, this is literately my dream home
Enzo: can't we just upgrade
You: you know what, I'm gonna go upstairs because you're pissing me off

We just had the best sex mins ago and now we're having a very unnecessary argument about this.
I jumped off the counter and took a banana then went upstairs. I eat my banana and then cried myself back to sleep, I didn't wanna leave this beautiful house.

Enzo pov
I hate when I argue with her, I'm sure she's crying right now. I finished making breakfast for her and I didn't wanna call her down so I just took it to her.
As I opened the door I heard snores. I walked over to her side of the bed.
Enzo: baby wake up you have to eat
She opened her eyes and looked at me and rolled her eyes
You: I'm not hungry
She turned her body away from me I put the food down and made her look at me Enzo: I'm not playing with you now eat
She slapped her hand away from her face
You: no I said I'm not hungry
I looked at her eyes and she smiled a lil
Enzo: you're enjoying this aren't you
You: why wouldn't i, I love seeing you mad
She leaned in and pecked my lips
Enzo: I hate you *smirk*
You: I love you too
I put the food in front of her and she started eating.

End of chapter see you next time