𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 - Woke up in a Stranger's bed

💜✨♕︎ 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧 ♕︎✨💜

My head throbbed intensely, the sound of my phone ringing growing louder as I regained consciousness. I peel my heavy lids open and rub the grogginess from my eyes. When my vision partially clears, I see a white ceiling staring down at me. 'Is this a hospital? What the hell.'

My phone rings again and I groan loudly, a blinding pain slicing through my head. I attempt to move but winced at the sharp pain that shot from my vagina straight to my chest and spread throughout my body.

This was enough to fully wake me up. I propped myself up on my elbows. I look around and squint in confusion - this room is a cool slate gray, contrary to the light purple of my room. There is an extravagant chandelier, antique wooden furniture, and an AC on the wall above the bedboard. It smelled like cinnamon in here, and it was cold, not toe mention the clear proof of old money. Clearly, isn't a hospital room, it wasn't my room either, and it certainly wasn't Kendra's room. So where am I?

The realization was like ice-cold water being thrown in my face. I don't know where I am.

"Ouch." I groaned, a wince following after. My entire body hurts. Every movement sent pain through my limbs. "It hurts. Why does it hurt?"

I force myself to throw the ash-gray blanket off and let out an ear-piercing scream upon seeing the state of my body. My heart dropped into my stomach, my mouth hung open and my eyes bulged. There were countless reddish-purple spots marring my skin, bite marks littered all over me and dried bloodstains smeared my honey-brown inner thighs. And strangely, my clitoris is swollen and red.

No.

No, no, no. Ain't no fucking way.

"What the hell?" My chest rose and fell rapidly.

I forced my mind to go over all the events that led to this moment, trying to figure out how I ended up in this luxurious room. Kendra had invited me to a basketball game as her plus one. We went and then attended the after-party. I had a few alcoholic drinks, but It was all fog after that. I held my head, my scalp aching for some reason.

Cautiously-in the hopes of not causing more pain for myself - I reach for the blanket and cover my body. "This can't be real. It's gotta be a sick joke."

For minutes that felt like hours, I stayed in that position, incessantly thinking about last night. Desperately trying to find out how I ended up in this room, on this bed, and without clothes. A shiver ran down my spine, warm tears pooling in my eyes. I cover my mouth and squeeze my eyes shut, forcing the tears out and letting them glide down my cheeks. My skin felt sticky and disgusting. Especially my inner thighs. I need to have a bath, but I doubt walking is possible.

I lost my virginity.

The four words sunk into my mind and I sobbed uncontrollably. I don't even know who did it. I just moved to this town a month ago, I only have one friend - Kendra. I don't know whose house I'm in, I don't know how I ended up here, and I don't know who deflowered me.

After minutes of listening to myself crying with a heart aching for the loss of my V-card, I drop my hand and lick my dry puffy lips. I tasted something metallic - blood. My lower lip had a cut on it and the soreness said it was recent.

I looked around the room again and almost took off on a run when I saw someone leaning against the doorframe. The stranger stared at me with mysterious - and admittedlyn- dreamy eyes, like whiskey on ice and plus an amber undertone.

The initial shock wore off and I schooled his expression. There wasn't much of one on his face, but I knew he was assessing me from the way his eyes were roaming all over my body. I shifted uncomfortably under his unnerving eagle-eyed gaze.