CHAPTER :- 1

" Lily POV "
______________________________________

The wind was blowing as it was dark already. It was a half-moon. Then a car came and landed straight into a street lamp.

"What the heck! A crime already." I said with a disappointed look on my face.

"What was it? Did we reach? Lily, You should have woken me gently!" Bella said with a pout on her face.

"Don't yell, just come here and see what has happened. The car is completely damaged. As well as the street lamp. Isn't it..."

Before I could finish my sentence, Bella interrupted me in the middle.
"What a pretty big dent, our car got!" Bella said with a pitied look.

"Yeah and what a pretty big fine we got! Isn't it amazing!" I said with a grin on my face.

"Look we can pay it easily, it can't be that-" Just then she shut up her mouth
because...

I pointed out to the notice board which clearly said that:-
"If you damage the street lamp accidentally or on purpose you should immediately inform the nearest police station so we can take action.
Minimum Fine price:- $25"

"OK then pay it easily, I'm out. Byee-Byee!" I said with a smile.

"What an immature girl" I whispered while laughing.

I left the scene and called the land agent immediately on the scene.

On the phone call:-

"Hello ma'am, how can I help you?"

"It is night already! Come fast and show us the place." A familiar said in a high tone more like yelling...

I turned back to see that it was none other than Bella.

"Ok ma'am, I'm on my way but it might take some time for me to reach." the land agent politely said but we knew that he was startled by Bella's fake anger.

I hung up the phone call.

"Didn't you went to the police station?" I asked with a fake smile.

"I did, I paid the fine that's it. Where's our new home? I'm so excited." Bella asked with a pretty big smile while jumping and clapping her hands.

I pointed out the house in front of us while looking at the address and the picture of the house.

"Don't you think it is quite different from the picture the land agent gave us?" I asked to confirm whether it was just me or if she had the same opinion as mine.

"No, not quite it's a lot different. The land agent may take some time to come. Can't we just explore the house by ourselves?" With that, she ran towards the house.

"She's been this impatient girl since childhood," I again whispered.

When she reached the door. I knew that she would create a mess of herself.

"Open the door gently," I yelled warning her to be on the safe side.

"Who cares what she says?" Bella said while lifting her shoulders and nodding her head.

She was so stubborn that she burst open the door even after my advice not to do that and as a result, a spider came flying in her face.

"Ahhh!!" she screamed in disbelief.

"What an idiot!" I said while beating my forehead with my hand and also in a low tone.

"Move this disgusting thing outta me!"

Then suddenly a girl came from behind me and took the spider in her hand without any hesitation.

Then she asked, "Why did you scream that loud?"