Family Reunites

Today is the most exciting day ever, Emmie finally gets to meet Pablo's family and I get to tell Aurora how I named her after her and oh I am just so excited.

Emmie is chuffed over meeting them she's face-timed Pablo's mother quite a few times and they tell me that they miss me very much so to be able to see them again is just so exciting.

Though I actually miss Pedri's parents and Fernando.. It's been so long since we last seen them and they've not met Emmie yet. I think I am going to plan for them to head back home because we miss them.

Though anyway I have to get Emmie ready for the day put her in a cute little outfit to see her daddy's side of the family. "Mais! Where are you?" I turned towards the stairs. "I'm down here!" I yelled back.

I wonder what he wants so early in the morning. Pedri walked down and looked at me holding his favourite jumper out at me. "What's happened?" He opened it up to the hole that was in the side of it. I sighed a little and took it from his hands.

"I'll get mums old sewing kit okay?" He smiled with this like little cheesy smile. Pedri loved this number he's had it a good like three years now and I'm not really surprised it's beginning to rip. "Thank you Mais. Emmie wants apples by the way she asked Pablo to tell you but he's showering."

Apples? Since when did she.. Pablo. Emmie hated apples honestly every-time I put one near her she would start crying but he like tries to gate keep fruits I don't know what it is but Emmie has this thing where if someone is hiding a food she'll want it more.

I don't understand her point of view but this is why she loves all sorts of fruits because he keeps hiding them from her so she wants to eat them. He like hides them in a mini fridge somewhere but I honestly don't know where this mini fridge is.

"Okay. Thank you." Pedri nodded then made his way back up the stairs. I placed his jumper onto the door and wrote it onto my to-do list. I took an apple from the fruit bowl cutting it up into little slices then putting it into Emmie's bowl that has her name on it.

"Mummy! Daddy's taking forever!" She yelled from the top of the stairs I laughed a little putting her apples onto her highchair. "Emmie come down and eat your apples!" She slides down the stairs on her bum I don't think she's used to the fact of going down the stairs.

She came down so I picked her up putting her in her highchair. "If Uncle Pep comes downstairs you're not coming out of this chair till it's time to get dressed okay?" She saluted me I swear she didn't know how to do that yesterday. She grows up too fast.

I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. "I'm in the shower out." I rolled my eyes pulling open the curtain. "It's me." He looked down at me in surprise but his eyes rested once I spoke. "Gosh I thought you were Pedri." Oh this boy. I giggled a little then closed the curtain.

"Emmie said you're taking too long." Pablo huffed. "I've been in here five minutes literally." I am also convinced Emmie has a certain time that things need to be done. "You know what she's like. "Hurry up because I need you to pack the beach bag."

Yes we're going to the beach, It's a beautiful day and Aurora's coming with her boyfriend so we thought it was only fair to go to the beach because Emmie hasn't been before due to living in England and the coldness.

We took her to a swimming pool, Phil, Rebecca and I with Ronnie and she enjoyed that so I am sure she'll enjoy the beach just as much. "Okay give me two minutes and i'll be out what am I packing?"  Thing about men they can't do anything without help.

"Emmie's Costume, Towls, Her beach toys, Sunscream and the picnic but that's goes in the cooler box, the picnics been made it's all downstairs." He took all that in within a few seconds. "Got it." I walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me going downstairs.

"Oh so he actually left you in you chair." She had finished all her apples which I am glad about, I put her bowl into the sink then taking her up the stairs. I put this little pink beach dress on her with white sandals then I put her hair up into little bunnies.

"You look beautiful." She giggled while doing a little twirl into the mirror. "Pretty Emmie." I smiled down at her. "Mummy go get ready now so you can annoy uncle Pep." She gasped then ran right through into Pedri's bedroom.

I walked into my room I dressed myself into a pink bikini to match her dress then I put on a white coverup over the top. I wore pink sandals then I made my way downstairs. My hair was up in like a messy bun but it was neat because I didn't want my hair to get wet.

Pedri and Emmie were now on the couch while Pablo was loading the car with the things. We walked outside to the car and usual had our little conversations while we drove to the beach. While we arrived we all got out Emmie gasped at the sand and the water.

"Me play?" She asked but I looked down at her shaking me head. "Soon darling but we're seeing grandma first hm?" She nodded then Pablo lifted her onto his waist as we watched his mum get out her car with his dad and then Aurora and Javi get out the car.

We all walked towards one another hugging and they all said hello to Emmie. Emmie was a little shy but she was also excited to finally see them because she had waited so long to see them all. "Aurora, I actually have a surprise for you." She smiled widely while making her way over to me and my car.

I opened up the boot taking out a little box. I passed it to her and she took it lightly. "Open it!!" She then opened it up to a card and a ring. "Auntie Aurora, Will you be me Emmie Aurora Pàez Gavira's godmother?" Aurora pouted as she read it then looked up at me.

"Oh Macie you didn't-" I shook my head then looked over to Emmie speaking to her grandma. "I gave her your name for her middle even when Pablo and I weren't on speaking terms. You deserve this title.

Aurora put the ring onto her finger as she wrapped her arms around me. I squeezed her tightly just a little and smiled. "Thank you." We pulled away then I locked the car Aurora out the box into her own car then stole Emmie straight from Pablo walking down to the beach with her.

Pablo had the bag as I had the box and we walked down together. "She's beautiful Macie really. She looks a lot like you but her personality reminds me of little Pablo." I chuckled a little while ai looked to his mother. "Trust me since the day she was born she always had his attitude."

She laughed as we then placed down the towels laying ourselves onto the beach. Throughout this whole time I didn't actually end up in the water I was laying on my towel tanning with a few conversations with his mother, then his father and Javi Aurora's boyfriend.

Pedri was in the water with Pablo and Aurora and Emmie beside them al jumping around in the water. Pedri and Aurora made their way back up to us laying next to us on the towels while Pablo was still down the bottom with Emmie building a sandcastle.

"He's a perfect father you know. You brought up an amazing boy." His parents looked at me they loved the words that had come from me it melted their hearts a little. "Thank you Macie. We appreciate everything you've done for him." I shook my head. "Don't be. It's worth it."

——————————————————————-

Sorry for not uploading yesterday I had. a concert and was busy all day long. I'm just about to head to town because I am actually seeing HARRY FREEKING STYLES tomorrow in concert also!!

I need to buy a few last minute things then I will try my best to give y'all another chapter.

Thank you for being patient with me I love y'all !!!