31

-i'm back y'all💋

don't play the song yet

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: Old Warehouse

I was tied up in a chair, barely conscious when I woke up to Keke staring at me

"What is it Ke?" I asked sounding exhausted.

"It's just funny how yo ass ended up here. You know, captured and all." she laughed disgustingly when the door opened and a glass cup flew through the room breaking right next to her.

I startled and so did she. When I turned to my right, Quan was standing in the doorway mugging the fuck outta Keke.

"Next one will land on yo head, Keyana." he pointed getting closer to her.

"My name's Keyara." she mumbled not looking at him.

"What you say?" he yelled at her and I struggled watching cus the treatment he gave me was very similar in the past.

"N-nothing." she breathed in takes showing her fear.

"Exactly." he nodded and then he moved closer to me and I wanted to kick him or something to get out but I was too weak.

"Get, away from me." I struggled talking.

"Relax." he opened the rag he was holding and showed me the ice that was in there.

Then he held it to the bruise on my head.

"I'd kill that son of a bitch if I ain't need him." he mumbled still taking care of my wound.

It confused me. Why was he being nice to me?

"You mean, KC?" I asked.

"Yeah. Cus I told him to bring you here without a scratch and now look at you." he sighed and took off the ice and wiped it dry before putting some ointment on it to help the swelling.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Keke mugging me and looking sad at the same time. Or better yet disappointed.

"Why you, being nice to me?" I asked and I looked at him in his eyes. That same look he had, in the bathroom when he didn't shoot me is what I saw now.

He wasn't gonna hurt me.

He got up quickly and then KC walked back in. Before he could even talk, he socked him on his left eye.

"The fuck man?" KC held his eye and Quan gained an angry look.

"I told you to bring her without a scratch, why the fuck do she got a bruise on her head?" he yelled and pointed.

"Uhh- Answer motherfucker." he yelled again.

"I pistol whipped her." he answered rapidly.

Q laughed. And he led him to believe that he was lughing with KC so he started laughing as well.