35

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: The center/studio

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19Location: The center/studio

"Oh my gosh look." Shani spoke excitedly, she had something on her phone to show.

We was at the center cus Jamal wanted to rap again. Ever since him and Lo got into it, they exchanged few words, not much.

I was honestly kinda sad about it. They needed each other more than they both gave off and I was determined to bring em back together.

"What Shani?" I said turning my chair and my eyes lit up.

Y'all remember the video that I made the last time we came here? The one where me and Lo was rapping our song?

"Looo look." My eyes lit up taking the phone and I went to sit beside him.

He looked at the phone and looked at me with the same amount of joy in his eyes.

"We got a million views? Shit we went viral?!" he exclaimed and I nodded.

"And look at these comments." I scrolled, my eyes went big off excitement.

princessangell._

tagged: @renzo100x

tagged: @renzo100x._
❤💬↗️️
liked by lilbaby, nickcannon, offset, cardib and 1.324.897 others

princessangell._ "First Date Sounds" ABiggs x Hi-Lo aka me and big head ass😂

randomuser13 when this song coming out?
ayobiggie 🔥🔥
ddg this some shit I'd hop on

"Yoo DDG commented on it too?!" Lo exclaimed.

"What?" Jamal screamed and he ran out the booth to come check it out. Lo gave him a slight mug until I pinched his arm to stop.

"He saying he would hop on the track? But we was just fooling around." I said totally confused.

"Yo who cares? The track is fya, we been telling y'all that.'' Nae exclaimed. Lo and me exchanged looks and we smiled a bit.