Chapter 4 project announcement

Ava

One week had passed and I'm still stuck in the guys dorm.

today is Monday again so we have chemistry as the first lesson again.

Everything sucks at this school.

The woman names Paula at the reception refuses to help me.

She says that i need to discuss that with the principal but the fucking principal is never in his office.
Everything she did was just inform the owner of this school about this shit.

Chase is being a rude idiot like always and everyone in this school is giving me bitchy looks every time i talk to will, kilian, chase or kai.

They don't have the guts to come stand in front of my face and say that to me. Instead they just whisper and judge about me.

Maybe it's jealousy because during this whole week i noticed how popular the guys are and how everyone is drooling and adoring them.

Anyways, i shake the negative thoughts off and continue listening to will who's blabbering for an hour now, about how cool hannah montana is while we're walking trough the hallway and make our way to class.

Honestly the only good thing that happened to me since I'm here is will.

He's funny, helpful and extremely nice.

Even tough we only know each other for a week, we got to know everything about each other from our daily night talks we always do before sleeping.

But I'm still not sure if he is a 5 years old kid or a 17 years old teenager.

We walk into the class and take a seat besides each other. I'm sitting right in front of kai and will in front of chase and behind them is sitting Emma and her curly haired friend. I wonder were kilian is tough?

"Okay everyone, today we're starting the project we were talking about last week." Everyone groans. "I will pair you up in a group of three members and give each group a subtopic about what we have discussed in the last few weeks." The teacher says.

Well i wasn't here in the last few weeks..

"Why can't we choose our partners Mr. D?" Will asks.

"Because i said so. And its Mr. Dawson" The teacher growls and will rolls his eyes at him.

"So the first group are Amanda, Lucas, and Celina.
Rachel, alex and ravi.
Will, Emma and Kira.

I turn to will only to see his cheeks flushing in a shape of pink for some reason.

The teacher keeps calling a few names before i finally hear mine.

"Chase, Ava and Kilian. and in the end there are only 2 left which are kai and brooke, you just do it for two." The teacher says.

"What! Not fucking happening. I need to get a better grade THAN him not WITH him, theres a difference." The girl i think names Brooke states.

"Princess, are you scared to work with me?" Kai says teasingly. She rolls her eyes at him.

"Please can i be in Emma's group Mr. Dawson?" She asks.

"No, kai and you, its not a competition here. Its about working on your team work skills. End of discussion." The teacher says and she sighs heavily while kai is just smiling.