Chapter 10 Trapped together |

Ava

One week later

"She really expected me to paint this freaking landscape like Frida Kahlo." I complain to Kira.

I just had my first art lesson as activity class and turns out Kira signed for art too so we've spent the whole lesson together.

I got a freaking C+ for painting a landscape.

To my defense, i was once in a landscape and there was a bunny!!! But according to the teacher we had to paint a landscape with no animals or flowers or houses or anything else on it expect a meadow and a sky.

Isn't it bored without anything on it? No one likes bored things!!

"Yours looked good!! But especially this teacher is known for being particularly strict." Kira shrugs, trying to cheer me up. "It was your first lesson, next time you proof her wrong and show her the best landscape she ever have seen.

I hope we never draw a landscape at all.
All that green freaked me out.

We're walking towards our next classes right now. Geography.

A subject that I can at least tolerate a little bit.

We walk into the classroom and Kira and i sit behind Emma and Brooke.

"Hey did you heard something about a surprise test or something?" Brooke asks us after she and Emma turned to us.

I shake my head confusedly and start to panic. "Don't tell me we're writing a test?" I question.

"I hope not! But we heard some students talk about a grade we get today for an exam, project or assignment or anything else, i don't know." Emma tells, shrugging confusedly.

The teacher announces that the class begins.

"I hate it when there's something about a grade I don't know." Brooke mumbles before she and Emma turn back.

I already messed up in art, i don't understand any of the shit for the next biology exam, and I failed at PE.

Seriously how can someone fail at PE???

I'm afraid that if we're writing a test now too, i fail it because even tho geography is easy for me, i still didn't learn for it. And if I didn't learn for a test or exam, I'd stay the whole time unsure and restless if i answered the questions correctly or not.

While the teacher is greeting the class and everything I realize that none of the guys are here? Weird.

After it was chases mothers death date, he left for a week to his house with his dad and other family members and visited his moms grave but returned back yesterday. He's okay and is behaving like the old annoying and unbearable chase again, so i hope it has nothing to do with him that why the guys aren't here.

I take out my phone and text Will.

Hannah Montana

Where r u guys?

football practice😐