pretty Summer dress

𝙂𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I walked into the country club venue where the tea social was being held when I heard a squeal. I turned to it and saw Shayla. I ran to her as fast as I could in heels, when we collided we squeezed the life out of each other.

"I missed you sooo much Shay"

"Gurl I missed you too"

"Our table over there I have a seat next to me saved"

"Great!" before we could walk over I caught a glimpse of someone from the side of my eye.

"Hey, Jeremiah."

 "Oh, my God. Uh, Belly. Gianna. I didn't even recognize you."I told Shayla I'd meet her at the table and I walked over to him."Tell me the truth. Um, do I look like good or do I look good?" I smiled and made a duck face he laughed at my antics.

"Um..." he laughed nervously and rubbed his neck with a slight blush on his cheeks.  "Uh, no, y-you look good. You look good. Um, let me walk you over."

 "What?" I laughed

"Nothing. Uh, let's go."

"Uh, are those... are those pineapples? "

"Pineapples?"

"Pineapples, yeah?" I looked at him like he was stupid,  "No, they're flowe... Have you seen flowers before?"

"I-I have, but that is, for sure, a pineapple."

"That's a nice pineapple dress you got there." 

"They have strawberry, raspberry, raspberry type cookies. Oh, they're to die for. Okay. I-I still never thought I'd see the day where you were wearing a fascinator."

"I don't know why boo I look fabulous" I said as I posed and laughed.

Then one of the coordinators came and and looked at her. "Jeremiah."

"Paige."

"Where's your shirt? It's always a pleasure."

 "Mm-hm, she rolled her eyes at him."

"This is Gia. I mean, uh, Gianna Conklin, the young woman my mom told you about, my future wife and her sister Isabel." I slapped him on the back of his head. 

"They're late."

And Belly being belly had to play the innocent , "I-I-I'm so sorry." I rolled my eyes at her as she gave the lady her puppy dog eyes.

"You two are going to be at table two." We nodded her head as I heard Jeremiah say, " Are those those little Brie and fig jam sandwiches with the prosciutto?"

"Don't you dare."

"Okay." 

"Those are for the girls." he grabbed one anyways as he grabbed some, "Jeremiah, those are for the girls!"

"Just-just one. Knock 'em dead." he said running out which made me laugh.

Belly then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. "Oh, my God. That's the girl Conrad was kissing at the bonfire. And that's the girl Steven was with. Ugh. FML." 

I walked over to the table and Shayla stood up and gave me a hug"Gurl I missed you so much," I said as we separated. As I sat next to her as we began to chat, and I honestly forgot about Belly as she finally arrived and Shayla spoke up, "Hey. Hi. Is that from the other night?"

"Yeah."

Then one of Shayla's friend helped Belly out with her headpiece. "Here, let me fix it."

"I think we're good. Yeah?"