Summer Nights

𝙂𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙫

It was to early for this. I woke up and looked at the painting I made for Belly's birthday. I painted her and her best friend Taylor. The reason I woke up early because I had to let the painting dry a little longer, so I could wrap it. I got dressed and went downstairs.

Putting the painting in the living room, I went into the kitchen and got some cereal

Putting the painting in the living room, I went into the kitchen and got some cereal. Not gonna lie I really hate this day. Not to say everything is me me me, but its drastically worse than most days.

I was reading something on my phone when I heard someone come down. "Morning, everyone," and here come the devil.

We all smiled at her and said," Happy birthday."

"Hey!"

"There's the birthday girl, looking like a vision in floral."

"Happy birthday."

"Happy sweet 16, Bells."

"Now Belly Button's getting old finally. Happy birthday," I looked down sad at my cereal at their interactions and I don't know why.

"Thanks, everyone."

"Happy birthday, sweetheart."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Your Mickey Mouse pancakes are ready."

"Actually, I'm not really, uh, hungry," I scoffed at what she said and went into the living room, I know they probably want to open gifts.

I over heard Su say, "Oh. Shall we open gifts? Oh, you're gonna love mine."

We all gathered into the living room, Laurel handed Belly her gift, "It's a first edition. I got it from a rare book dealer."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Turn to the bookmarked page. It's your favorite poem."

"Oh, yeah. I remember Susannah teaching us to recite this. "For whatever we lose..." and then Jeremiah joined her. " 'Like a you or a me... all: It's always ourselves we find in the sea."

"Thank you. I love it."

"You're welcome."

Then Su grabbed her present and handed it to "Okay, open mine now, Belly." She started to tear the wrapping paper.

"Oh, wow. They're gorgeous. Thank you, Susannah." I looked at the pearls she said she was going to give those to me.

"My mom gave me these pearls for my sweet 16. Radiant, isn't she? They look great on you, sweetheart."

I was so pissed off that I threw my present towards her and went and walked away. Going outside to the beach I started to cry from this betrayal. Sitting there for a while, Jeremiah, "Whats wrong, why'd you act like that, and why are you crying?"

He rubbed my back in comfort as I cried. "T-the pearl n-necklace was supposed to be mine, s-she promised," I cried harder into Jer's shoulder.

"She probably forgot, just talk to her," I nodded my head and headed back to the house and to my room.

I was so heartbroken at this, I saw Sav on the stairs,  looked to her and said, "That necklace was supposed to be mine, you promised, you promise, but you broke your PROMISE!" I continued walking up the stairs and ignored her as I continued up the stairs.

AN: Hey, I know I released a lot of books and forgot this one, I will be updating it soon, and the chapters will be much longer, and the pace of it wa change kinda so be READYYY!!!