Chapter 25:-Ayansh said Mumma!!

Abhinav's pov

I came down for breakfast. And found everyone already sitting there, giggling about.... something??

But as I reached there, everyone stopped giggling..... Why??

"Good morning mumma! Good morning papa!" I greeted like always.

"Hmm" both mumma and papa just hummed in response.

I just stared at them in disbelief.

Not only my parents just hummed in response but also they didn't even looked at me.

"Uh..good morning..... Aarushi...." I tried my luck on her.

Mumma, papa nd Aarushi got kind of alert. I greeted her for the first time so why not!!!

"Oops!! Ayansh I totally forgot your chocolate milkshake. Wait I will go and get it." Aarushi didn't even hummed like my parents did. She straight away ignored me.

Ayansh was seeing this drama and maybe he felt bad for his papa.

"Gud moning (good morning) papa" Ayansh greeted grabbing my attention who almost forgot about him.

"Good morning buddy!" I sang. Atleast my son is not ignoring me.

Aarushi came back with Ayansh's chocolate milkshake.

It was looking delicious.

"Uh...Can I  get one too??" I asked pointing towards the the glass of chocolate milkshake.

Everyone's actions stopped in their track. I do know that its CHOCOLATE milkshake and Indo know that I hate chocolate but......

Mumma and papa were looking surprised and it looked like they wanted to say something but they were trying not to speak.

Aarushi gave me the glass of chocolate milkshake.

At first I just stared at the glass for whole one minute. Still rethinking about my decision about asking for it.

I took a sip and automatically my eyes closed due to the satisfaction. It's sooo mmmmmm.
.......................

Author's pov

"Mumma??" Abhinav called her out but no she ignored him. Abhinav turned towards his father who was sitting on the one seater sofa, reading the newspaper.

"Papa??" Nope. Daksh didn't spared him a single glance. Abhinav sighed defeatedly.

"I know why you both are not talking to me. I promise I will apologize to her. That too properly. Krish has already lectured me on this." Abhinav said making Tripti and Daksh snap their head in his direction.

"You will Apologise??"Tripti asked narrowing her eyes at him.

Abhinav nodded his head as yes.

"Don't you just say a simple sorry. Give her some flowers or gifts or even chocolates. She loves chocolates." Daksh warned him and suggested too.

Abhinav raised his hands in air defeatedly.

"I will. But now please don't ignore me like that."

"Ok" said Tripti and Daksh showed a thumbs up sign.

"Btw how did you drank that chocolate milkshake?? I thought you hate chocolates..... " Tripti asked grabbing Daksh's attention.