Chapter 36:- The Conference Meeting

Author's pov

The whole conference hall was filled with paparazzi and editors.

Aarushi and Abhinav were sitting on the stage beside each other. Aarushi was really nervous but she didn't wanted to show that. There were murmurings going on and she could hear few murmurs about herself and they were not some good one.

Abhinav cleared his throat in mic in front of him and there was pin drop silence.

Remember this is a fictional story so don't take it too seriously.

"One by one ask you questions." Abhinav ordered.

"Why did you married her?" A girl asked.

"Because she is perfect. Next question." Abhinav answered in a cold tone.

"A genuine question sir, You could have easily got any beautiful actress or model then why only her?" Another girl asked.

"Well....her question is right." Aarushi thought.

"She is beautiful. So why not her and some actress or model?" Abhinav questioned her and she shut up her mouth.

"Were you forced into this marriage?" A man asked.

"If I didn't like it then I wouldn't have decided to marry her even though if someone had forced me. Next question."

"Wait...but earlier he didn't liked this marriage thing" Aarushi thought while looking at him.

"Do you love her? " that's it... The Abhinav Mehra who was confidently answering all the questions till now was now silent.

"Yes." After few seconds Abhinav answered and to be more precise he lied. And Aarushi clutched her saree pallu tightly.

"Then why don't you kiss her right here?" A girl challenged him and everyone looked at her surprised. Reporters sitting next to her didn't even knew who was that new reporter in their team and also how would they know it because she was some crazy fangirl that somehow disguised as a reporter.  Aarushi's heart almost stopped beating for a second. A hint of fear was visible on her face.

"Because I am not at all interested in showing Public Display of Affection and she is not at all comfortable in showcasing our personal moments in front of the cameras. ". Abhinav replied confidently and Krish and Aarushi mentally sighed in relief.

That reporter just shut up her mouth, frustrated and also embarrassed. Because she thought HER Abhinav was forced into this marriage thing and if she will ask him to kiss her then he will get silent and he won't have anything to say and then in the end he will confess the truth but.... nothing like that happened.

"A genuine question.....Is it something like you married her just because you got her pregnant after your wife?"

A reporter asked as he had read some theories on internet and wanted to know if it was true.

Abhinav clenched his jaw, trying to control his anger. He took a deep breathe before answering.

"No such thing happened that I had to marry her because of that. And think twice before asking such questions.". Abhinav warned. And Aarushi was disgusted. How can they think something like that? But wait they were paparazzi. They just need some spicy news to get TRP.

"Are you planning for a baby after Ayansh or after he grow up, you both will part your ways." This was actually the most discussed topic on the internet.