6 third person POV

Austin's parents Mark and Sandra sat stunned looking at the TV. The news just showed their son in handcuffs being arrested. To add to the fire in their eyes they also found out that Marie was actually a freaking princess. They always knew she was to good for their worthless son. But she was in love with him and refused to listen to anyone and married the idiot. After the airing of the news the phone started to ring and it was a call from the local jail. Accepting the call Austin said " Dad I need you to bail me out. This place is disgusting and I have a headache and want to go to bed. So come and get me now". As
Mark listened to his son not once did he ever say please or how sorry he was for what was happening. So in a deadly cold voice Mark said " I don't think I will bail you out. You are beyond worthless. All you can do is fuck up everything around you. Do you even have remorse for what you have put your mother and I through. Let alone Marie. So no you are staying in jail until they let you go. And maybe while you are in jail think about how selfish and entitled you are. " With that he hung up the phone and comforted his wife.
           Meanwhile Marie and her friends laughed watching his reaction to her being the next in line for the throne. His eyes widening to the point you would think they would fall out. Lorenzo had a smug smile and said" Did anyone notice how scared that Amber women looked. Sad that she only now was exposed for being a horrible person. But I was more than happy when my PI found her secrets. The Best part that wasn't even everything I found out. But we will release it slowly so she will know her place in the world is beneath our Marie's boots. "
         Meanwhile Silvia Dunstone watched the news in horror. She remembered exactly how she has treated Marie for the past two years. A cold chill went down her spine as her husband walked in holding a file in his hand. Looking at his face she knew something had happened. Gathering her courage she asked as sweetly as possible what was wrong. He looked at her with such hatred and disgust and said" I never want to see you in my house again. My lawyer has drawn up the divorce papers and thanks to the prenup you signed you are back to being poor. Get your things and get out of my house before I have security throw you back into the gutter where you belong!"
       Quickly she said "What did I do to make you do this to me? I have done nothing wrong. That prenup says only if infidelity was the cause would I walk away with nothing. I did nothing wrong so you can't scare me." She looked so smug until the file was opened and all the evidence was in front of her eyes. She looked at her husband in a state of shock and panic. Not only pictures of her and Micheal but he had a usb drive with a label of Mrs. Dunstone being a slut written on it. It was a female who wrote that and only one person hated her enough to do this to her. So she turned and asked " Who sent this to you its all fake I am not having an affair!"
    Mr. Henry Dunstone looked at this woman he had loved with all he was with so much hate and disgust and said. " Well if you want to go with that lie that is fine. I filled for the divorce and sent this file over to Michael's wife Michelle. I made sure to send her a copy of the USB drive so she could hear exactly what kind of scumbag she is married to. As for you well that is easier to deal with in my opinion. You are a liar so why would I believe you. In the videos I watched as you cared for nothing but your own pleasure. Well my question is when you leave here and become a homeless street walker. Will you still believe you could have done better than me. Oh and don't think your dear Michael will take care of you, like you he will be out on his ass with nothing. See he lied to you the money belongs to Michelle not him. He is as poor as a church mouse. Now I will give you one hour to leave my house and you are not to take any of the jewelry as it belongs to my family. I will have security check the suitcase and search you before you leave."
      With that he turned and left and all Silvia could do was cry. She had it all planned out to extort as much money as she could then leave Henry and live with Michael. Now what is she going to do. As fast as she could she grabbed her phone to see how much was in her bank account. When she heard that her account had been frozen she called all the credit cards and it was the same. As she went to call Michael the phone disconnected and said it was no longer in service. In a rage she went after Henry to see him laughing at the TV and demanded to know why her phone was off and her accounts are frozen.
        Looking at her he said "I paid for your phone and the credit card are under my name as for your bank account that money also belongs to me. Speaking of leave the phone I paid for that so you don't get to keep it. One more thing as per the prenup you leave with only what you brought into the marriage. So the clothes you have on also stay. I had my maid bring your clothing and suitcase to your room so you could change and leave." Looking at his watch he smiled and said" better hurry you are down to 15 min. And don't think my guards won't force you to leave naked. They have been given orders to remove you at all costs. So if I were you I would hurry. "
          Without another word she rushed up the stairs and changed into clothes that she use to make fun of people for wearing. She took off all her jewelry and left her wedding rings on the dresser. After exactly 15 minutes the guards walked in without knocking and told her a maid will search her body and that someone will search her suitcase. As the maid searched her she found a few necklaces in her bra and a few diamond rings and earrings in her shoes. What was worse was when the guard found the stash of money she stole from Henry's office in the lining of the bag. After everything was taken back they literally dragged her out of the house and past the gate to the street and threw her on the sidewalk. It was raining so hard that she was not able to see the security as they walked back into the estate. Looking around she realized exactly what she had done. Isn't this exactly what she told Marie should happen to her. Being thrown out like garbage. And here is karma handing her a reality check. She laughed thinking about all she said and did to that woman thinking she was a nobody and it turns out she was out of everyone's league. With a sigh she picked up her luggage and started walking to the other side of town hopefully her old friends would let her stay for a while. As she walked she thought "How the mighty have fallen" .