22 Marie/ Austin POV

Austin POV
       Watching as Marie straight up slapped the shit out of Amber, I have to say I was completely shocked. Never in all the time I have known her has she ever done anything like that. She took all the abuse thrown her way by all of us. Never once retaliating in any way. And yet her she just hit Amber so hard she has blood coming out of her mouth and nose. And it looks like she has a black eye forming. To be honest the look in her eyes as she hit her scared the shit out of me. You could see the pure unadulterated hatred and rage in her eyes. And when she spoke about destroying both of our lives I knew she would do just that. Just like we did to her. Seeing the cops show up and put her in cuffs was oddly satisfying. And watching her crying and screaming for someone to help her was even better. No one wants to be associated with a person like that. As I watched Marie look at both of us one more time with nothing but disgust and hate my heart felt heavy. Not only did I hurt her but as she said I am the reason she is now able to understand what hate is, and that she will never trust easily again. When we met she was such a trusting person and I ruined that being selfish.
              I used her willingness to trust me to my advantage. All because I thought I was in love with Amber. My parents tried to tell me what she was like. But I would never listen. So I used Marie, someone they loved like a daughter so I could get my inheritance. Never once did I think about what would happen to her in all honesty. I just figured I we would continue like we had been. Me doing whatever I want and her being the dutiful wife. Not once did I ever think of breaking things off with Amber. Wow I'm a complete asshole. No wonder my parents want nothing to do with me anymore. I stole from the company, cheated on my wife since I started to date her. Completely ruined my reputation, and now all I can do is try an keep my ass out of jail, by getting the money back that I took by Friday. Because one thing I know for sure is that this new Marie will not let me off the hook owing her millions of dollars. Now I just have to figure out how to get the rest of the money by the end of the week.
                 Turning to leave the restaurant I glanced at her table one last time. And the one thing that I realized is that she looks genuinely happy. Not like how she had looked through out our entire relationship. How unhappy was she while she was with me? Did I kill all her joy? These are the last thoughts I had as I looked at the people who were talking and laughing without a care in the world. As I left to go back to my empty house I made up my mind to not only lose contact with Thomas and that bitch Amber. But also all those so called friends of mine who either fucked Amber or knew about those two cheating behind my back. I know I am being a hypocrite, as I was cheating on my wife with that walking STD,but I thought we were all friends. Now I know I was the bank card for them. Nothing more than nothing less. Let's see how they feel as I pull all my money out of all the businesses they have and call in all the loans. Oh yeah this just got a lot more interesting.

             Marie POV
       What do you do when you are bored and are waiting for your idiot brother to come home from a meeting. Well you plan how to take revenge on a fucking douch bag that always liked to call you a gold digging whore. So that is what I am currently doing in my office. Said douch bag is named Damon Davison he is a nobody, who happened to strike it lucky in college and became friends with the IT crowd. Damon was on a football scholarship and got lucky when the quarterback got injured and he was put to first string. Then he became the golden boy. Rubbing shoulders with the rich kids like Austin. These kids all treated others like trash when they're the real trash.
              People like them are the reason I kept my identity a secret. Because I could see how fake they all were. Well now it's Mr Damon Davison turn to feel my wrath. Looking through the file I see the golden boy has been living a double life. Seems like he has a second family that he goes to see whenever he goes on a business trip two to three times a month. As I read more I see his wife is currently 4 weeks pregnant. Well I hope that she is a strong woman and she kicks his ass to the curb. Getting all the information together I make sure to also enclose a bank card. She has been a house wife since they got married so she has no money of her own and the house is in his name. Infact as I am gathering everything I noticed everything is in his name and not a single thing is in her name. That's not a good sign in my opinion. Calling my assistant I asked for him to personally deliver the file to Mrs Davison and Make sure she was ok before leaving. And to call me if anything happens to her or if she needs help in any way. After he leaves I do paperwork for about an hour before I get a call from my assistant. And he said nothing bad happened and that she was great full for the information. What shocked me is that he said she had came home from the doctor and she was packing her stuff up anyway. Apparently they fought and he pushed her and he left her on the floor where she had a miscarriage. My heart broke for this woman I didn't even know. No one deserves that no matter who you are. After getting all the information from him I decided to go make sure she was alright. So I called a few of my best body guards to come with me and we head over to help out in any way we can.