𝟒𝟖.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬. 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ i've never had the words to say, but now i'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 had rushed Erica to Derek's new place. It was some abandoned building with a broken down bus in the middle of it. Derek was pretty panicked to see Erica having a seizure since the bite was supposed to completely rid her of them, just like how Scott's asthma had disappeared.

"Hold her up." Derek had ordered as the three teenagers brought Erica on the bus. Juno let Erica lean on her so that she was elevated and as comfortable as she could be.

"Is she dying?" Stiles anxiously asked, hoping to god that that wasn't the case. Derek, however, did not sooth anyone's nerves, but he did have a plan. "She might...which is why this is gonna hurt."

Derek suddenly twisted the girl's arm, the snapping completely audible. Erica let out a wretched scream, one that was blood curdling. "You fucking psycho, you just broke her arm!"

"It'll trigger the healing process!" Derek defended himself. "I still gotta get the venom out. This is where it's really gonna hurt."

Derek now dug his claws into Erica's arm, blood immediately pouring out. Erica screamed in agony once again, but now she let out a cry. The pain was intensely unbearable, even if she had supernaturally quick healing abilities.

"She should be fine in a few minutes. She just needs time to heal." Derek informed as he stepped out of the bus. Scott followed him out, but Juno and Stiles chose to stay with Erica. Although, Juno didn't have much of a choice since she was still holding Erica, who was breathing heavily.

While Derek and Scott were talking outside of the bus, Erica had a burning question that she exhaustively asked. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" She was clearly talking to Juno, but she wasn't too sure with what Erica was referring to. "That thing with the Kanima. You pushed it back with your mind."