GOD GANESHA MARRIAGE

According to mythology, once Tulsi ji got fascinated by seeing Ganesh ji engrossed in penance. Tulsi ji proposed marriage in front of Ganapati but Ganesh ji refused to marry, calling himself a celibate. Tulsi ji got angry after listening to Ganapati and she cursed Gajanan that you will have two marriages.

Ganesh ji was married to Riddhi and Siddhi- According to a legend, no one was ready to marry because of Ganesh ji's appearance. This made him very angry and he started disturbing the marriage of other gods. Due to this the gods started getting upset. Then all the Devgans reached Brahmaji and told him their problems. Then Brahma asked his two daughters of Manas, Riddhi and Siddhi, to go to Ganesha. Riddhi and Siddhi obeyed Brahma and went to Ganesha and started educating him.

Whenever the news of someone's marriage came to Ganesha, both of them used to divert his attention. In this way, the marriages of the deities began to take place safely. But Ganesha's anger started increasing after seeing this. Then one day in front of Ganesha, Brahma ji proposed marriage to Riddhi-Siddhi. This proposal was accepted by Ganesha and then the marriage of Riddhi and Siddhi with Lord Ganesha took place.