Chapter II

A/n: Sometimes I will switch between first person and third person.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
The following chapters may have explicit content, gore, sexual assault, self-harm,homicide, and mentions of r@pe.

⚠️READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.⚠️

HE chuckled as he shook his head, “I may be a devil, yes, but unless you cooperate with me, I wouldn’t dare touch you.” And he mumbled something the woman couldn't hear.

“Ohh…” She nodded at the devil, before she tilted her head, “Then what'd I come here for?” She asked curiously.

He chuckled a bit before answering, “Human, consider yourself lucky I am giving you choices. I will let you go back to earth, BUT.” He stopped as he looks at you before finally droppin da bomb

“You become a devil.”

She scoffed at this. “Is this some kind of sick joke? C'mon this ain't funny anymore.”

The devil smirked in amusement at the woman, “Human, Do you think I would be joking around at this moment?”

“Considering you are the King of Hell, yes I think you would be joking around at this time.” She rolls her eyes. She developed trust issues because of her own kind, humans. And that's a story for another time.

The devil chuckled at her response “Well, you aren't wrong. But you're wrong about something.”

She raised an eyebrow of confusion at him “Care to tell me?” The devil stopped smirking and an evil grin replaced his smirk.

“I may be The King of Hell, but I wouldn't actually be joking around when it comes to deals. You have something I want, and I have something that will help you.” He explains

She sighed hopelessly, “Fine, I accept your deal. But I have questions that need to be answered.” He motioned the woman to continue, “ Do I still get to keep my features? Hair color? Hair? DON'T MAKE ME BALD I BEG OF YOU.” She bowed and begged the man.

He huffs, “Yeah yeah, you get to keep everything, but your skin is a different story.. Your skin is a vivid red color. Your horns are black. And everything else is a surprise awaiting you.” He chuckled

Y/n’s eyes sparkled in excitement as she nodded.

“You're still gonna keep talking to me right? since I will be a demon and all,” She gets emotional and sniffles.

Whenever she gets gifts from others or receives things from others, she gets quite emotional..

The King of Hell raised an eyebrow at the woman, “The fuck you getting all emotional for?” He laughed at the woman

The woman got embarrassed and turned away from the man, “Shut up!”

Even though they've just known each other for like.. 35 Minutes or so, she felt like she's known him since forever. Mysterious yeah?

The devil stopped laughing and his face quickly switched to serious. “Before I send you back, I have to warn you about a few things.” She didn't say anything so the devil takes that as a sign to continue

“It seems like you're already Immortal, Because of the many changes of your bodies, many experiments, you may have inherited some unknown strengths and powers.”

He raised an eyebrow of suspicion, “And it seems like you're also a demon.  Perhaps you haven't awakened it yet. Also, Even if you're already a demon, you can't take back your deal since I've already turned you into a devil nevertheless.” He stood up from his throne and flew to me.