Chapter III

A/n: Sometimes I will switch between first person and third person.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This book or the following chapters may have explicit content, gore, sexual assault, self-harm,homicide, and mentions of r@pe.

⚠️READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.⚠️

“Hope you didn't miss me too much, Doc.”

SHE said, crossing her arms leaning on her side.

“Uh- Well- I'm glad you're awake Y/n.” He panted, still catching his breath.

“You better be fucking happy to see me, bitch.” She spit her words with venom.

“Such vulgar language..” She heard the doctor mumble under his breath.

“Now, can you lay down? you need to rest your body. You can't be standing up and walking right now. Doesn't your whole body hurt?” The doctor scolded.

Y/n rolled her eyes but obeyed, “Can I have food now?” She asked

“I’ll tell the nurses later to bring you food, for now, I'll have to check you first. I need to see if anything hurts or what, so lay down on your bed first.” He explained.

Y/n sighed looked at the bed and then layed on it. “Is this gonna take long? I got a LOT of things to do.”

The doctor stared at her like he was done with his life, “WHAT could you possibly be doing?” He asked with a raised eyebrow while putting on some gloves.

Y/n crossed her arms and looked around the room while whistling, The doctor sighed and held his head before pressing a button under the bed.

“I need you to stay still as I examine your body.” He kneeled to check.

Y/n rolled her eyes again and sighed, “So like, am I immortal now or what? Did I get some super power shit from the experiments?” She asked boredly.

The doctor paused and was taken aback from her question. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know that she knew.

Well, Nevertheless, He could NEVER EVER tell anyone about the experiments they did on her. It was Illegal. They knew that, She KNEW that.

“I- Um- It's Private. The patients that reside here mustn't know about it, and never will.
And we WILL keep it that way.” He stuttered.

“Before you ask anything else, No. No more personal questions and stuff.” He added before she could say anything else.

Y/n pouted angrily. “Whatever. When's the food coming?” The doctor stood up straightly and rubbed his hands, then took the gloves off to throw them in the trash bin.

“It should come later. Be patient. Also I need to change your bandages, and while I'm doing that I need to inject you.” He said calmly.

My eyes widened a bit and I froze for a second. ‘what. the. fuck.’ I thought. ‘FUCK NO!’ My brain screamed.

“Are you serious?” I nervously laughed. Not liking the thought of being injected. Especially since I have trauma.

“Mhm '' He hummed. Three female nurses came inside the room and closed the door. They came and two of the nurses restrained Y/n by both her arms, While the other nurse pushed a tray by her. A tray with.. Needles, cotton balls, ethyl alcohol, and this strange bottle of mysterious liquid.

Y/n groaned. “Better make this shit quick then or I will fucking kill you.” She spat. The doctor mentally rolled his eyes and put new gloves on.

He then took off Y/n's bandages on her arms, rolled up her sleeves and pressed a cotton ball with some alcohol on her arm. After that, he discarded it in the nearby trash bin.