Uddhav - Krishna conversation

Uddavudu: Who is a true friend?
Krishna : When you are in trouble, he comes to help without waiting for your call.

Uddavudu: And you are very close to the Pandavas, can you stop Dharmaraja from gambling or you might have gambled on behalf of Dharmaraja?

Krishna: Uddava! Remember, the wise always wins. Suodhana was wise and played with Shakuni as he did not know how to play. Dharmaraja did not have that wisdom. It would have been different if Dharmaraju had also asked me to play, but he didn't. I was waiting on the doorstep for him to call. He did not call, he prayed that I should not come that way. I did not go because of his prayer. All the rest of the Pandavas were scolding Dharmaraja for their defeat but they did not call me. Even Draupadi did not remember me until she removed her clothes. If I had been called, would I not have come?

 If I had been called, would I not have come?

Uddavudu: Does it mean that if you are in serious danger and called but will not come?
Krishna: Everything that happens in life happens according to karma. I cannot change Karma, but I will be by your side and watch everything.

Uddavudu: That is, what do you do except stay by our side and watch us when we are in difficulties, dangers and complications?
Krishna: Uddava! This is where you fail to understand one thing. How can you make a real mistake if you can see that I am next to you? But you forget that I exist, think that I don't know, and do everything and that's why you get into trouble