End of Jayadrath

The last of Dhrithrashtra and Gandhari's 100 kids is a girl, Dusshala. She gets married to Jayadhrath, emperor of the Sindh region. An accomplice of Duryodhan's many evil plans, Jayadhrath comes across Draupadi when she is alone in her hut during the Pandavas' exile term. He is instantly smitten by Panchal's fire-born. After the courtesies, he expresses his desire to marry her. When she politely refuses to assent to such a blasphemous request from her sister-in-law's husband, he forcefully abducts her. However, Bheem and Arjun save her in time, fight Jayadhrath and throw him at Yudhishtir and Draupadi's feet for judgement. While the other Pandavas insist on killing him, Yudhishtir and Draupadi, espeially Draupadi spare him because they do not want to widow the gullible Dusshala. So, Bhim shaves his head and facial hair off as an insult before letting him go. Enraged by this, Jayadhrath undergoes a severe penance and acquires a boon from Lord Shiva to be able to withstand the four Pandavas except Arjun in a fight for a single day. Yudhishtir and Draupadi's gesture costs them heavily for, on the 13th day of the kurukshethra, when Dronacharya wrenches Arjun away from the thick of the action to another place, Yudhishtir requests Abhimanyu, Arjun's son from Subhadra to break the Chakravyuha formed by Drona. He and the other Pandavas promise to follow him into the vyuha and help him fight. In the absence of Arjun, Jayadhrath chooses this day to fight the pandavas and stops them from entering the vyuha. Abhimanyu who does not know to come out of the vyuha gets brutally murdered.

When Arjun returns and learns his precious son's murder, he holds Jayadhrath responsible for the same and vows to kill him before sunset the next day

When Arjun returns and learns his precious son's murder, he holds Jayadhrath responsible for the same and vows to kill him before sunset the next day. Learning about the same, Jayadhrath hides in the centre of the vyuha, the following day while Bheem and Satyaki help Arjun tear it apart. Lord Krishna fakes a sunset which makes Jayadhrath believe that he is safe. When he comes out of the vyuha and roars in triumph, the sun reappears and Arjun beheads him