chapter 11 🐇

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THEN ", taehyung lashed out at his right hand man .

"S..sir we have a mole i think , it was impossible to attack our bunker unless someone from inside leaked the information", yoongi informed the mafia.

"Find that person and kill him ", the mafia ordered in dangerously low tone .

"As you order sir ", Yoongi left the office .

Taehyung was so much stressed today because his one of the bunker was attacked by one of his rivals  , some of his men were caught by police too while drug dealing , someone was leaking information and it was stressing mafia but he is sure that his men will surely find out the mole and then that person will regret it's actions with every cell of his body , the mafia was heartless he can do worst with those who betrayed them . He loathes liars and betrayers.

He came home just to meet a very beautiful sight, the bunny was sitting on sofa in living area  and was trying to make two braids of his hair , a maid was assisting him .

Mafia's heart swelled , his stress was long forgotten .

"Done" ,  koo chripped looking at the maid .

The maid coo at the beautiful male .

"You are looking very pretty young master ", the maid said while sweetly smiling at him .

"Thank you ajjuma ", koo replied .

The mafia cleared his throat to announce his presence .

Koo  saw the source of the voice and when he saw his hyungiee standing at a distance  ,he ran to him .

" Hyungiee am I looking pretty ?", He asked cutely taking mafia's breath away,

"Very pretty ", the mafia said with a sweet smile and so much love while admiring the beauty in front of him .

Koo was beyond happy ,he blushed.

But then he noticed that the elder was looking stressed .

"Hyungie what happened ?" The bunny asked while  pouting.

"Nothing baby ", the mafia answered .

"No hyungie you look stressed "

"Nothing princess it's work related , leave it tell me what you did today , did you enjoy , did you go out to play ?" ,The mafia tried to divert the topic.

But bunny was not in for that today.

He looked at the mafia frowning and thinking what he can do to relieve his stress

Suddenly he got the answer he was searching ,he smiled at the elder showing his bunny teeth .

He came close to the mafia and mafia was so confused , first his bunny was frowning and then suddenly smiling what was running in his mischevious mind.