chapter 12🐇

Life of Kim taehyung has been messed up recently, since the day his biggest enemy set his foot in Kim's mansion.

The harmless looking Jeon Cherry was a devil in disguise.

Taehyung thought of him as a friend but he never expected the stuffed pulshie to  back stab him like that  .

Yes kim taehyung the biggest mafia of the Asia was losing against a stuffed pulshie , what a shame ., Now he regrets taking  him in  .

All the cuddling was now reserved for only cherry, earlier Koo used to cuddle  the elder while sleeping out of his habit but now cherry has entered the room ,all hugs and cuddles are only reserved for him .

Even koo wishes that stuffed pulshie goodnight with a  kiss but what about taetae , he needs attention too ..

Even while watching movie Mr Jeon cherry sit between him and koo

Now Kim taehyung was sulking sitting on his bed ,today he woke up to see the most horrible sight , koo cuddled up  with that stuffed pulshie .
Taehyung never wanted to be a bunch of cotton this much ever in his life.

Koo slowly woke up and the first thing he did was to wish "Good morni-

Taehyung's eyes shone,"good-", he was not able to complete his sentence.

"morning cherry ", yes , the younger was wishing that cHeRrY guy good morning not him .

Taehyung started sulking more with a huge  pout decorated on his handsome face .

Jungkook went to fresh up ignoring the elder completely.

Yoongi was on the door way of the mafia he needs to tell him something important about business and he was ready to knock the door when he overheard

" What are you so proud of ? , What do you think of your self ?, Whatever you will always be a non living thing  , Jeon cherry i thought of you as a friend but I got scars on my back from your knife , don't think high of yourself when a new pulshie will come koo will forget about you but I am permanent ", he added not sure about his last line .

There Yoongi was dumbfounded. Is the biggest mafia  getting insecure from a pulshie, for God sake from a non living thing. The mafia has gone nuts .

" I think this information can wait ", he said while going away from the door .

Taehyung looked at the washroom's door and when he heard water still running ,he picked up the pulshie and started punching him .

Suddenly the door opened .

"HYUNGIEEEEEE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?",  The younger shouted .

Taehyung panicked ,"ehh ha ha baby I was just getting rid of dust from our cute cherry , he needs to be clean.. yeah ha ha ", he said awkwardly praying inside that younger buys his lies

" Ohhh ", the younger smiled .

" Thank God ", the elder sighed .

The office was doomed today , Kim taehyung was in sour mood and whole Kim's corporation was seeing the wrath of the mafia , now Yoongi had to intervene

"Sir", he entered the office room of mafia .

"Hmm "was the only answer he recieved from the mafia who didn't glance at him .

"Sir, tit for tat ", he said

The mafia was confused for a moment , he looked at his right hand man with confusion but later that turned into an expression of understanding.

" Give me ideas ", the mafia ordered his man with a ray of hope in his eyes , Yoongi was sure he saw his boss eyes shining .

Yoongi thought for a moment