CHAPTER 2

I was sauntering around in the lawn with a book in my hand

I was sauntering around in the lawn with a book in my hand. My eyes were glued to the book as I was reading it, I heard a sound of vehicles coming into the mansion. I closed my book with the index finger in between where I am reading. 

I saw a black Mercedes come first then a mini bus type vehicle came after it. A perfectly dressed man with a penguin suit on himself came out from the driving side, he was scrutinizing the mansion as he had never come here before nor i had seen him here before. 

I debilitated my hand which had a book in it and bent a little to put the book on the wicker table, I reached the cars soon after keeping the book down, “who are you mister? What brings you here?” I asked him with a strict tone. He didn’t reply to me but walked towards me while looking straight at my face, and suddenly turned to his left to reach another car. 

He opened the door from behind and took out a revolving hanger with two pretty gowns hanging on it, and a medium size black box, and asked me to hold the box, “Excuse me? Who are you to give me orders for doing something?” I said in a little loud voice and in annoyance.

I showed my back to him and walked into the mansion, walking towards my room. I felt that man’s footsteps, coming behind me. I turned almost immediately and found him standing beside me as if he was going to come to my room if I stopped there. 

“This is a small gift from Mr. Kim Taehyung to his soon to be wife, he had sent this bouquet too.” he declared. “Please I request you to take all this and I will go after that.” he requested her to take all the things gifted from his boss. 

“Put it down and go right away” i said firmly while running my fingers on to my head in my hair to reset them. I gave a look to the bouquet, the red roses with their beautifully opened petals and small and big green leafs. These flowers are very attractive, I found a little note stuck on it. “Excuse me, mr. wait a second give it to your master” I called him from back while he was making his way to go out. 

He came back to me and forwarded his hand towards me, “yes, miss.” I was writing something on the same note he had sent to me, and stuck again to that flower bouquet and handed over the bouquet to him. 

The note was saying to wear all these things to the wedding ceremony, I accepted all the things and sent off the man who came from my unwanted in-laws house. 

I left all those things the way they were when that man put them on and went to my room. I was standing beside the table holding a cup of coffee to freshen up, mixing the pure white milk in a soft brown coffee powder with a little silky and shiny white powder sugar into it. And looking out of the window while my one leg resting on the lower desk of that table. 

Leaving my soul back to the world of thoughts and not having any idea of the real world, slowly my hand started revolving into the cup faster and that cause to dropped off the coffee onto my hand, that brings me back to the real world and I put the cup onto the table and went to the bathroom to wash off my hand.