11 | let me go

i tried to forget the conversation from a few minutes ago but it just broke me. How could he?

we arrived at the training place as we walked towards the lockerrooms.

„kiana, i know he was on the phone and don't let him say anything to you. you're a gorgeous girl", pablo said smiling at me.

how do i deserve him?

he now entered the room while i made my way to the field. Luca runned there while i was standing with pablo there.

„Kianaa!!", i heard a scream.

i looked the way the scream came and saw sira with some other girls.

„hi!!", i hugged her.

„hi, im mikky", she gave me her hand and i happily shook it.

„nice to finally meet you, i heard much about you", i smiled at her which she returned.

„im anna, nice to meet you kiana", she smiled at me and i did too.

she held a little girl in her arms, i guess her daughter.

„do you wanna say hi?", anna asked the little one.

„me laura", she said.

„hi laura", i smiled at her. she was so cute.

and then there was another little girl behind her.

„hi there", i waved at her.

„thats klara, but she's a bit shy", anna explained.

„no worries", i smiled again.

we found a place to sit and started talking much. Mikky and anna talked mostly about pregnancy since mikky and frenckie want kids soon.

me and sira just talked about random stuff. i looked on the field and then the boys came out.

„i want to go train too", luca begged me.

„no luca, im sorry", i said.

„rude"

i spotted pablo looking at me and the moment he noticed, he smiled.

i happily returned and then looked at sira which had a massive grin on her face.

„you're scarring me", i said sarcastically.

„are y'all a thing?", she said and now mikky and anna turned around.

„no no, we're not, i promise", i tried to rescue myself.

„not yet", Luca tried to correct me.

„Luca shush"

„i see, you have eyes on Gaviraa", mikky said with a massive smile asswell.

„guys, i still didn't breakup with my bf, gavi just helped me", i explained.

they all looked shocked at me with big eyes.

„you have a bf?", sira said confused.

„yeah, i'm so sorry for not telling you but its all so complicated", i explained.

„i mean, i have time", mikky added.

„lets just watch the training, we could meet sometime and ill tell the gossip", i smiled.

they nodded and then we started to pay more attention to the boys training.

after i think 2 hours training was finished and gavi walked towards me.