21 | waited for this moment

still gavis POV:

„i'll start", sira said exited.

everyone nodded, agreeing to her.

„jas", she smiled.

„truth", jas said nervous.

„since i don't really know you, i want you to tell me your crush or if i know him", she smirked.

„yeah i think you know him well", jas smiled while blushing.

„now i want to know who", sira said curious.

„its only one truth soo, jas your turn", balde said.

„kiana", she smiled like an little evil.

„dare i guess", she replied not sure about her choice.

„go to a room with gavi and talk about your feelings"

WHOA THERE.

did she just dared kiana to talk about her feelings with me? but what feelings? i mean kiana gives me mixed feelings yeah, but i don't think she means any of them romantically.

„ouhh thats a good one", pedri said exited.

„pablo is that good with you?", kiana asked me, but she was definitely very nervous.

„of course", i smiled a got up.

„have fun talking", ferran said and the others started laughing.

„im sorry you're getting involved in this dare", she apologised.

„it's completely fine, don't worry", i looked at her.

but this time in her gorgeous brown eyes.

they were sparkling and being the most beautiful as always. they make me fall for her every time i look into them.

„so she wanted us to talk about our feelings?", i asked.

„yup", she whispered.

———————————
kianas POV:

i hated jas for this, no i actually would never hate her but i can't talk about my feelings about pablo infront of pablo himself.

i. want. to. explode.

„well then, i don't really know how you feel about me kiana but you give all these mixed signals since the thing with your ex. and if i didn't make it obvious enough that i actually like you, i don't know how to show you because-"

i was to stunned to speak, i was shocked. pablo gavi just said he liked me.

i didn't even let him finish. i just kissed him.

he kissed me back.

„so does that mean you like me too?", he said realising from the kiss and smiling.

„yes pablito, i waited for this moment since ages", i smiled back at him.

he hugged me and of course i hugged him back.

pablo gavi, which just confessed his feelings for me, is in my arms. both of us smiling over both ears.

i couldn't be happier.

„what about we go back downstairs, but lets don't tell them anything", i said.

„why?", he said confused.

„if they want to know, they need to dare us to speak" i laughed which made him laugh too.

„love that idea", he answered.