《6》Sudden Disappearance

Author POV :

Author POV :

Today's morning is bleak, cold and foggy. But still the atmosphere looks beautiful and serene. Zhan woke up and remembered he slept with Yibo last night. Remembering his deeds, he become so embarrassed. "Fuck!! Why i requested Yibo to sleep with meeeee!!! I even flowed a river of my tears...." Zhan was hitting himself, moving back n forth and rolling over the bed.

Thankfully Yibo got up early so Zhan didn't feel more awkward. "Come on Zhan, brace yourself. Act normal." He climbed off from the bed. He was still in his pajamas. After climbing down from the stairs, Zhan went to the kitchen and saw the table is full of foods. He saw Yibo standing in front of the counter. Yibo also noticed him and said, "You're awake, Zhan ge. Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

This just make the situation awkward. "Why Yibo? Why? If you won't ask it, would the world be destroyed?" Zhan thought.

After a while, Zhan replied trying to stay normal, "Yeah, pretty good. But wait, who made the breakfast? You?" Zhan walks closer to the table. His glittered eyes were roaming around the foods. "Try first.." Yibo said while walking towards the table with two cups of coffee in his hands.

Zhan took the chopsticks and pick a piece of mutton and put it in his mouth. The moment he eat, he exclaim with amazement, "Mmm!! Yummy!!" After swallowed he added, "But...why the taste seems familiar? Wait-wait-wait isn't it mom's cooking?" He narrowed his eyes.

Yibo bite his tongue then said with sarcasm, "So what? I didn't say that i cook these." Zhan sighed in annoyance. They both sat in the opposite and start eating. The awkwardness was gone as Yibo was cracking jokes and telling Zhan some random embarrassing moments from his childhood which make Zhan relieved from his embarrassment.

Zhan was getting ready for his work. He was standing in front of the mirror when his eyes got to the pendant Yibo gave him last night. He gently travelled his fingers on it then held it tightly. "Why suddenly my heart start beating so fast? What's wrong with me? It's not what am thinking, right?" Zhan talking with himself. Suddenly Yibo shout, "ZHAN GE, ARE YOU DONE? WE ARE GETTING LATE..."

Zhan took his backpack and phone and went downstairs. Yibo will drop him today.

______
______

A week has already passed. Yibo and Zhan got more closer than before. They pick each other from works, watching movies at night, spend weekends with family or friends together. Yibo even start learning cooking for Zhan.

Today Yibo couldn't drop Zhan at work because Zhan will go later. And besides he's not feeling well today.

Him and Yibo was having breakfast when Yibo said in worry, "Zhan ge, why don't you take a day off today? You look sick...."