《16》Revelation

Author POV :

Author POV :

It's around 11 o'clock in the morning. The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the cool breeze. The sun is nowhere to be seen. Xiao Zhan was getting ready to visit Jiang Mansion. He have an important convo with his uncle Feng Mian. That's why he even took a day off today.

(Zhan's outfit)

(Zhan's outfit)

Zhan was driving the car when his phone rang. Its was Yibo. He picked up the call.

(Yibo's number is saved as Hubby🥰 in Zhan's phone. And Zhan's number is saved as Love❤️ in Yibo's phone)

Hubby🥰 : Weiiii loveee! Where're you?

Love❤️ : Am on the car now Bobo. Heading to Jiang Mansion.

Hubby🥰 : Should i come with you?

Love❤️ : I told you Bobo....no need. It won't take much time. I'll return soon.

Hubby🥰 : Okhhh... Oh! i called you to inform that I'll return back home at lunch time. I don't have much work today so i thought we can have lunch together.

Love❤️ : Okh then pick me from Jiang Mansion.

Hubby🥰 : Okh. Take care. Drive safely. I love you.

Zhan smiled and said, "I love you too. Bye." He hangup the call.

He arrived at the mansion. He entered the house and was searching for Feng Mian but instead Yu Zi Yuan came out.

"What you're doing here?" She asks.

Her tone of asking just annoyed Zhan. "Am not here to talk with you, aunt. Am here for uncle. I need to talk with him."

"What you want to talk with him? Tell me. He's not at home."

"Not at home!? I told him before coming here." Saying it Zhan start calling his uncle.