- 12 -

"Is this the clothes" Solani asked running her hands along some pieces hanging up

"Is this the clothes" Solani asked running her hands along some pieces hanging up. Silas had convinced us to model for his upcoming fashion show he was having. Of course I didn't mind but I was also nervous like hell. This was supposedly being recorded which was frightening me.

We had a week before the actual show, so today will be fitting and practice. I sat my stuff into one of the chairs as Solani kept raving on.

"Is she always like this?" Nia asked with a laugh.

"Only when she think the clothes are dope" we shared a laugh as we seen Silas walking over talking to a shorter girl.

"Aye y'all made it" he gave us all a hug. One thing about Silas, he gonna dress. I nodded in approval of his fit.

"Is this the venue?" I asked giving another glance over. It was giving high scale.

"Yeah Saige picked it, you know that nigga got exquisite taste" I chuckled. "But I want you to meet a good friend of mine"

The girl stepped up smiling. "This my meathead friend Kyrie"

"Mmcht you play entirely too much" she scoffed causing us to laugh. "Crimson chin looking ass"

"See that's offensive, ion know why I made you my brand ambassador" he mugged as she pushed his shoulder.

"Cause ya love me, admit it before I get Myles on you"

"Well it's nice to meet you Kyrie, I'm Ennessey" she shook my hand smiling.

"Oh you're stunning, very nice to meet you all" she spoke shaking hands with the other girls.

"Imma let y'all get acquainted, I'll get my stylist" we nodded as he walked away.

"I didn't know he had actual friends besides his brother" Solani said making nia cough to hide her laugh. I nudged her.

"Oh girl me neither, we met on a cruise some years back and he was acting desperate for friends" she joked causing us to laugh. "But he's a great friend nonetheless"

We all continued to get acquainted as the stylist finally came and started prepping us. Since it was a run through they were getting a feel of how to style our hair and which clothes would best suit us. I didn't mind getting pampered.

During the process of them fitting the clothes, the lady pricked me more times than I could count. I was trying to be on my best behavior but I was fixing to say something. Even though I was out of my element, Silas was making the experience enjoyable. He kept cracking jokes at Kyrie who had a clap back for everything.

A couple hours passed and a girl was beat. I was ready to kick these heels off and curl up in ball under the covers but of course we still had to do so more practice after this lunch break. I plopped down in the chair huffing as I stretched my toes hoping to relieve some of the pain.