8

AUTHOR POV
After leaving university joy and her parents went home in few mins yoongi walk in.
Both Mr nd Mrs.kim started to scold her and slapped her they never thought joy was like this they always thought that joy was innocent nd kind but when they saw vedio they felt shame because if it was other principal they could give money to cover up.

But it was yn she was also owner of the university they can't believe that the younger one got this much power which make their daughter expel.

Yoongi:noona and hyung I want to Break my nd joy engagement.
Jd:what why?
Yoongi:u know ur daughter joy she a whore....and I don't want this type of wife.
Joy:yoongi u can't break engagement. I love u.
Yoongi:love?if u did u wouldn't fuck others right??so this is my final decision. I can't marry her.
Jm:but all know u nd joy are engaged if u suddenly Break engagement it will ruin both reputation.
Yoongi:I don't care but it's my final answer. Now I will leave bye

Joy ran into her  room and started to break everything she was crying because her plan to marry yoongi got ruin because of yn she Decided she will not back down.

Yn nd bp went to their house to see woo having his drink...
Yn:oppa???
Woo: hey little one.....
Yn:what brought u here??
Woo:I was missing u guys I came to visit u girls.
Jisoo:ho.....we thought something else.
Woo:ok get freshen up let's have movie night.
Girls:okay......

Next day.
It was a normal day.but u know someone wants to mess up normal day.
Yn bp nd Kim's were having lunch when Joy came to yn and pulled hair.
Joy:u bitch because of u yoongi break our engagement. U should have died why are u still alive ha??
Yn was just looking at joy like nothing happened but she is controlling her anger......if her anger busted then she will show her vampire which can cause trouble to her.
Jisoo :yahh.....did u forget what happen yesterday its ur fault that u mess with yn ....
Jisoo made joy leave yn.
Yn:lets see whose fault it is I will call ur ex fiance let's see what he says.

Yn took her phone and called principal nd told him to call min yoongi .

Yn:ur ex fiance will be here ....u know why I'm not Hitting u??
Joy:because u are just a weak bitch
Yn:ho really??it's not because I'm weak it's just if I show my anger you will see devil which is not good.....my anger is so danger that not even my unnies make me angry.

After sometime yoongi reached cafeteria. Joy run nd try to hug him but he moved which made joy stumble.
Yn:well Mr.min let's talk in office room.
Yn joy nd yoongi walked to other room....which is for meeting.
Yoongi:what do u want yn??
Yn:hmm....so miss kim joy was telling me that because of me u broke engagement between u guys .why it is my fault ?first it was her who was messing with others then me without Hitting her I just should her proof that I'm innocent. Why??

Also I think miss joy love framing others for a long time.thats why she get successed in past.*mummbles*

Yn:so tell her to keep her hands away from me or else if I show my anger she will join mental hospital.

U can leave before that I wanna return this.
Yn walked towards joy and gave a tight slap which made joy faint.
Yoongi:wtf yn...
Yn:she touched my hair so I need give her return gift....take her to  hospital and do x ray....
Yn:bye I have classes now.if u want proof I will tell principal to send proof.

Yn walked to her other class yoongi took joy to hospital. He dud what yn said.....

In x ray it shows hair hole fracture.....nd Dr told it will be cured in a week.

Yoongi called kim couple and told what happened in university he also showed cafeteria cctv where she pulled yn's hair.

Joy parents were disappointed.....

To  be continued........