15

AUTHOR POV
Time skip
Before graduation
After that day when yn saw Kim's kissing some girls.yn again got back to her realself where she became cold nd merciless. Whenever she entered  the university her aura was dark which made others to stay away from her.

Kim's always act all lovey dovey in front of yn so she can get hurt.but yn don't show it but bp knows.bp wanted to talk to Kim's but yn ordered them not to say anything.

Yn:bp leave them its true I don't deserve love.......I promised myself back then that I will not fall for someone but my heart didn't stop.....finally I found Kim's I started to love them because how they cling to me even when I talk rudely. I think they moved on.they are happy it's OK for me.....let's leave this place after graduation......

On graduation day.
Today was graduation.......yn bp Kim's nd other students were present.

After graduation
All were taking pictures Kim's have their family nd those girls were present.......
??:congrats on ur graduation girls.
Girls turned back to see woo holding flowers.
Woo:come let's take pictures as it's ur last day.
Girls:sure oppa.....

Kim's were seeing yn smiling with woo......they didn't like it....but they had a plan which will hurt forever.

They took the mic and said.
Jin:hello everyone as we are not graduated we brothers have good news to share.which is soon we are getting married to our gfs.
Kim's when to the girls and kneel down.and pulled out the ring nd made the girls wear .

Yn's eyes turned teary which made the sky cover with dark clouds.
Yn:oppa let's go our time is over.......
Woo:why don't u say them the truth.....u don't deserve this pain
Yn:I want to but now look they have fiancé. I can't break them.i think I will also live like u Un married nd finding next king or queen
Woo:what!!is it my fault not finding girls.

They started to walk away....yn turn towards Kim's who were smiling at their fence.
Yn:I love u Kim's forever.

After few days yn bp nd woo went back to their kingdom.as the werewolves were creating troubles......her team started finding the werewolf leads  and started her work which was destroying their bases .

They got the information king of werewolf

King of werewolf.

Yn got info that mike(random name)is now in Korea. Yn don't want to go korea but she as to kill this bish soon or human nd vampires life will be in Danger.

So this time she just wanted to complete her this mission and live a normal life.

Notice:hello hello........I'm here to tell u guys that this book will end in 3 to 4 chapters I think......so bye.