20

Finely Floyd-

" You live in the middle of nowhere " I state, staring at Liam as he pulled into the driveway of what looked like to be a Mansion.

" what? I don't live in the middle of nowhere " He laughed " There's neighbors and there's a road right there " He pointed behind him with his pointer finger.

" There's A Neighbor " I rubbed my eye in annoyance, making sure to emphasize 'A'.

" Well- The point is that there is A neighbor " He stated, also making sure to emphasize the 'A'.

" Yea a creepy neighbor who's currently staring at us as he pretends to water his lawn " I scoff as I wave to the older man with fake smile, watching the grey haired man drop the empty pail and run back inside.

" Don't disrespect Mr. Jones " He turned to me, holding his hand over his heart with a small smile. " He's not creepy " He added before letting his hand fall from his chest so it laid on the armrest.

" Yes he is " I lean my head against the headrest, preparing myself to open the door and meet his stupid fucking family.

" Nope " He answered before opening his car door, leaving me alone in the ice cold car when he got out, slamming the door shut.

I watched as he ran a hand through his hair, looking around with a stupid smile plastered on his face before looking back down at me through the front window, my cheeks heating when his smile grew.

We locked eyes, Liam looking at me like I was his one and only.

I let out a breath, rolling my eyes when he started to walk towards the passenger sides door, opening it shortly after.

" I can open my own damn door " I scoffed.

" I know " He stated before gesturing to the large house behind him, stepping away from the car door so I could get out of the freezing car.

" Is that where you live? " I crinkled my nose when I saw a girl wearing a mini skirt and a bra- like crop top walk into the house, another girl with a short dress on following her.

" Yea " He smiled at me before shutting the car door. " It's also where my family lives "

" Well it's creepy " I glare

" ...How's it creepy? "

" Because there's a creepy fucking neighbor and there's whores walking into the house one after another so I doubt it's just your family that's living there with you- not to mention the fact that we're in the middle of nowhere " I ranted, leaning against the door with my arms crossed. " I mean- what if my mom was right and you're gonna kill me and stuff me into the freezer. Only weird people live in the woods " I bite my bottom lip, wishing I had never opened my mouth when I saw the look he had.

" Look " He started " If you don't want to stay, we'll go " He raised his hands, setting them on my shoulders as he looked into my eyes. " But I'm not going to hurt you. I promise "

My eyes widened when he pulled me towards him, trapping me in his arms.

I held my breath as he held me against his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist, letting his head fall to my shoulder.

" What are you doing? " I asked quietly, standing with my arms to my side.

" Hugging you " He replied, not letting me go.

" ...ok " I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting myself be hugged by the black haired boy.

" ok " He hummed

" ...So what did you mean when you said I'm your mate? " I took a breath as I changed the topic.

I pushed him back after a few minutes of silence, staring at the black haired boy with a blank expression.

His smile fell.

" It means that we're connected... You know how Animals have mates? Well Werewolves have them too " He tried to explain " So do Humans and Vampires "

" Vampires are a thing now? "  I raised my brow

" I know you don't believe me and- and that's fine but you're my mate. You're my other half " He forced a smile

" So you knew? " I stared at the boy
" You knew that I was your mate at the Gas Station. You didn't talk to me because you thought I was cool- you talked to me because you wanted to see me naked. Am I right? " I scoffed as his fake smile slowly started to disappear.

" No " He replied " I'm not using you " He added, looking slightly offended at my accusations.

" Bullshit " I swore " The only reason you talked to me is because you thought you were getting something out of it " I clenched my jaw as I spoke.

" Yes- I knew you were my mate the minute I saw you but- I didn't talk to you because I was expecting to have sex with you. I- I want a relationship with you " He spoke, looking at me with nervousness clear in his eyes.

" You want a relationship with me? " I repeated in a quiet tone.

" Yea " He confirmed " But if you don't want to go there, I would like to be friends " He stepped towards me, placing his hands on my cheeks when he got close enough.

" I don't know why... but I like you "  My eyes darted down to his lips.

" It's probably the bon- "

" Shut up and kiss me, Estúpido (stupid) " I placed my hands on his cheeks, pulling him towards me until our lips connected.

I heard a moan escape his lips when I moved my hands from his cheeks towards his waist, pulling him closer towards me by wrapping my arms around him.

I hummed when he pushed his tongue into my mouth, playing with mine.

He groaned before raising his arms and wrapping them around my neck.

I opened my eyes, pulling away from the strange boy with heated cheeks.

" So... are you ready to show me that you turn into a hairy beast? " I breathed heavily, staring into Liam's eyes as I watched them widen.

" ...Yea "