𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧

Jungwon's POV

This may sound weird but I think Jake hyung is friends with Joowon or at least they are close. I heard them laughing and joking on the plane. That was unexpected. I didn't comment it with anyone else because well Jake hyung hasn't tell us anything yet so I assume he doesn't want us to know. I wonder why. I'm still surprised but it is understandable that they get along really well, they are both from Australia so they must have a lot in common.

"Yoiiiii" I hear Jake hyung knocking on the door of the hotel room I'm staying. I must have called him with my thoughts.

"Yoiiii" I go and open the door. Before he can say anything else I warn him. "Let's not talk so loud Jay hyung is already asleep." I explain while going to the bathroom. "I was about to do my skin care routine so if you don't mind..."

"No. It's okay go on." He says standing at the entrance of the bathroom. "Have you check our scheduled activities? Turns out we are going to visit the city tomorrow!" Jake hyung says looking at his phone excitedly.

"Oh really? Good!" I say as I wash my face. "I wonder what places we will be visiting."

We continued talking after I did my skin care routine in a very low tone and then we ordered room service and had dinner together.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

It's pretty early in the morning and we are all getting ready to go and visit some important Prada places in the city. The clothes we are wearing are quite nice. I think we all look stunning today.

"Wow Ni-ki!" I hear Jake hyung say out loud while our maknae is being photographed. "So handsome!"

I see that he got shy and started laughing but immediately changed his expression to a more serious one to continue the photoshoot. We are all taking pictures and videos that later will be post.

"Do you think they are going to recognize us?" Sunoo hyung asks as he looks through the window of the van. We are now on or way to the first location (The Prada Marchesi cafe).

His question was later answered when we got out of the van and people started screaming. As we made our way to the entrance everyone started gathering around us and following us while screaming our names. It was nice seeing that people know who we are.

I waved to them and once we were inside the building we sat in a place near a window so we could see ENGENE and from time to time we waved at them.

"Didn't I take a good shot?" Ni-ki says to Jake hyung showing him his phone after taking pictures of the dishes when they arrived. Jake hyung just nodded and kept eating. Everything is so delicious!

We finished eating and on or way out we learned how to say thank you in Italian. Now we are going to do some shopping at the Prada store. I think we all are particularly excited about this.

Once we got there we were free to wander the store and try on whatever we might like. I was looking for a coat when I unexpectedly met with Joowon. I knew she was also coming to Milan but honestly I didn't ever think of bumping into her before the event.

"Hello." she says bowing once she sees me approaching. I didn't know it was her so I was really surprised about someone greeting me in Korean.

"Hello." I say then I started observing all the different coats. Why is she even here this is the men section. "When did you got here?" I ask her to make conversation.

"A while ago. I'm looking for something for my father but I can't seem to find the perfect fit for him..." She explains while looking at the coats. "Then I'll go to the women section to get gifts for my mum and my unnie." Oh that's right I had forgotten for a moment that we were given the opportunity to get something for our family too.

"Oh really? I hope you find something good." I say and she smiles at me, then an awkward pause between us happened. Lucky me Jay hyung came to the rescue.

"Oh Jungwon-ah there you are..." I hear Jay hyung saying but when he noticed who I was talking with he stopped and greeted her. "Hello." he says bowing, she does the same and continues looking. "Look we found something really cute for dogs I think you might want to get Maeum one."

"Oh okay I'll go." I tell Jay hyung following him. I'm curious about what he said. I looked back and she was not there anymore, maybe she finally found the perfect coat for her father.

After a funny debate between Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung about which of them had the most smart pet we are now in the women section looking for presents for our moms or sisters.

The connection is not really working so we are having troubles communicating with our families. Sunghoon hyung is now talking on the phone with his mother.

"What do you think of these two?" I hear Jake hyung asking someone beside him. I turn to look and it was Joowon. Wow this girl is everywhere. Now I'm more curious than ever. Wait... what if they are...?! No I don't think so.

After a while we all managed to get the presents. I saw Joowon a couple of times looking at the bags. She even sat in a sofa near Sunno hyung as he was talking to our vlog camera. She must be feeling lonely. I mean, she's used to be with other five people but now she is all by herself. That must be hard I guess.

Our next stop and the last before finally visiting the city is Fondazione Prada. When we got there I thought it looked like a museum it was full of admirable and meaningful pieces. We took some photos and then greeted very important Prada representatives.

Following this we went to the streets of Milan. Everything looks quite different in the night. I was really amazed by the Duomo di Milano. We all wandered around and had a great time there.

Now it's time to go back to the hotel because tomorrow is the main event so we have to get energy to have fun tomorrow as well.